All reviews the kitchen basketball court living room lots of space main building great place to stay home away from home business trip shuttle service great room potatoes free breakfast is clean rooms definitely stay here again comfortable stay lacrosse tournament oatmeal
Reviewed 2 September 2016

One of the best places our family has stayed at. Very clean and comfortable. Huge 2 bedroom suites that overlooked the pool. Full kitchens with basic cooking essentials. Staff are very friendly, and always smiling. Would love to go back. Great job!

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank NicolePrange
Paul J, General Manager at Sonesta ES Suites Malvern, responded to this reviewResponded 6 September 2016

Thank you for taking the time to complete a review after you recent stay at the Sonesta ES Suites in Malvern. It's rewarding to hear that our hard work has been recognized by you. I will be sure to share your comments with our staff. It is my hope that we have earned you loyalty and that you choose to stay with us again if your travels ever bring you back to the Malvern area.

Reviewed 2 September 2016

I reserved a handicap access suite for four persons. Many steps to climb to get to lobby, barely made it. I think I should have been told that when I requested a HANDICAP suite!! Or, at least, how to go around back for easy access. - - Everything I saw was very clean and spacious, breakfast very good (especially the eggs & sausage) with wide choice of food. Two computers in lobby. Outdoor pool in courtyard was handy to rooms, staff friendly. My son slipped & fell in the tub, front desk gave me first aid cream for him & a bath mat for the tub. Housekeeping reattached hand wand holder that came loose when he fell.

Room tip: Two bedrooms, each with own spacious bath, king size beds with big fluffy pillows in each, sofa bed in living room, small kitchen fully equipped. One burned out light bulb replaced right away. Three TVs. I left larger tip than usual for housekeepers.
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Mr. H

Thank you for taking the time to complete a survey regarding your recent stay. It was our pleasure to serve you and it is my hope that you will choose us again if your travels ever bring you back to the area.

Reviewed 2 September 2016

Once inside the compound, it is like being in a forested area - everything is green with a lot of shade. The suite is spacious , extraordinarily clean, and well equipped for a stay: refrigerator, kitchen, utensils, etc. The staff was very accommodating, especially the kitchen staff. All in all, a very pleasant experience and a nice place to come home to every evening.

Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank ojtheukrainian

Thank you for taking the time to complete a review of you recent stay at the Sonesta ES Suites in Malvern. I'm pleased to hear you had an enjoyable stay. It is my hope that we have earned you loyalty and that you choose to stay with us again if ever traveling to area in the future.

Reviewed 2 September 2016

The hotel is located off the main highway, bit right near good shopping (Wegmans and Target). The grounds are pretty. Breakfast in the morning is served in the main room which had more than ample seating. The food selection is amazing. There is also a seating area in that main room where kids can take available board games and books to occupy themselves.

Date of stay: August 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank vinagray

Thank you for taking the time to complete a review after your recent stay with us. It was our pleasure to serve you. I hope that you will choose Sonesta ES Suites again the next time your travels require overnight accommodations.

Reviewed 2 September 2016

I've stayed here multiple times already and since my first review on which a indicated that it is a great hotel, this people are still getting better. Room, service, breakfast... Everything great as well as the location since it is close to Wayne and other great Philly suburbs.

Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank andres958

It's so great to hear that you've returned multiple times and are continuing to receive great service here at the Sonesta ES Suites in Malvern. I look forward to seeing you again, the next time your travels brings you back to our area.