All reviews ski slopes disc golf snow tubing outdoor pool trail's end queen suite wedding venue close to home rehearsal dinner wine festival lehigh valley hot tub common areas trails end this past weekend slope side the entire staff
Reviewed 18 June 2016 via mobile

I took my 3 kids here after visiting a couple places in the allentown area. We loved it. The heated pools were great and the rooms were very clean. It was quiet at night, and a beautiful area. The restaurant had great food too.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 June 2016

This is one of best kept secrets in the eastern United States! My wife and kids are still talking about this resort! The attention to detail, the immaculate cleanliness (we watched them vacuum the brick / stone walls), the pools and activities that are offered, and the rooms are beyond belief! We are discerning and critical, and there is nothing that we can say about this property except .... WOW!! If you are in the Allentown area, this is a must-see!! The drive back to the resort made us think that were lost, but the end result will make your journey worthwhile. We worked with the staff and conducted an extensive bedbug search upon arrival (we do this at every hotel we visit), and NONE were found. We cannot recommend this property enough! Put this destination on your to-do list!

Stayed: June 2016
4  Thank Faithfamilyfun
Reviewed 7 June 2016

75 of the 140 guest rooms were occupied when I arrived. Half full. My experience here is NOT what the busy ski season must be like. Nevertheless -

Shepp picked me up at the airport. Great guy. Loved our chat to and from the resort. Front desk was ready and happy to accommodate me. Chef (large man - a good sign) suggested the fajitas and I wept in joy as I ate them. Bed comfortable. Room clean. Quiet night. All good.

Bad - water main problem cause there to be no running water for a brief moment. Not a problem but unusual to twist the faucet and see nothing come out. And a register didn't work when I tried to buy breakfast. Said I wasn't a guess. They fixed it, no problem.

Hotel meeting staff was solid. Helpful.

My second visit here. I like it. The water was an odd one. The register was a fluke. Would I come back? Yep. I'll get lost getting there, but I'd come back.

Room Tip: Slope view.
  • Stayed: June 2016, travelled on business
2  Thank CharlesAMIV
Reviewed 31 May 2016

My friends and I come here every year to ski. We absolutely love it. The outdoor hot tub is great and relaxing. The resort is only steps away from the slopes. The slop side rooms offer a great view of the mountain.

Stayed: January 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 23 May 2016

Such a great ski resort for families. We traveled with our 2 children for a ski trip. The resort is lovely, clean and well equipped. The suite rooms are great with a kitchenette and a table for eating. The views of the ski slopes were amazing. We enjoyed the outdoor heated pool as well as in the indoor pool. The restaurants were all good and family friendly fare. We can wait to return!

Stayed: January 2016