All reviews pocono raceway full kitchen studio room air hockey ping pong table fireside lounge folding chairs game rooms pool and hot tub free wifi race track security gate main building enjoyed our stay flat screen the staff was friendly and helpful a queen size bed
Reviewed 3 March 2018

Throwback to a good timethat the family always has a good time when we visit this place… The rooms might be a little outdated but they're very comfortable and clean… The kids enjoy the pool I enjoy the fact of knowing we're all in a safe place

Date of stay: April 2017
2  Thank Chiggs2
Reviewed 7 February 2018

We rented a basic room, just bathroom and bedroom. The unit was immaculate, the bed was comfortable, the sheets and towels were luxurious and the service was commendable. My only issue is that the only sitting place in the room was the bench at the end of the bed. During our stay there was a snow storm and then freezing rain. We decided to hunker down for the day after picking up hoagies at a local Wawa for dinner. After sitting on that bench all day, we were both stiff and sore. They do have a wonderful clubhouse with a huge lounge, TV, pool table, ping pong, air hockey, fitness room and indoor swimming pool where you can go to stretch out and relax, but the weather wasn't good for us to be driving or walking there. The price was great and I do recommend this facility.

Date of stay: February 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank dcd0127
Reviewed 30 January 2018

We stayed the weekend of 1/19-1/21 and had an amazing time. The place had a great kitchen which we used for every meal. The bedrooms were so clean and spacious. The bathrooms were super clean. Our family of six enjoyed it very much. only few minutes from the skiing resorts in the area. Very secure and the staff was super nice. The club house was fun. It has a beautiful pool area, movie room and lots for the kids to enjoy. I would for sure recommend it to everyone.
Thank you for a fun weekend.

Room tip: the two bedroom villas is perfect for a family of four
Date of stay: January 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 22 January 2018

We stayed here the weekend of 1/19 - 1/21 and really enjoyed it. We arrived around 9:30pm on Friday night and my first impression was it's in the middle of nowhere and kind of creepy, but that quickly changed. You drive thru a security gate and check-in at the clubhouse then drive around to your assigned villa.

The website describes the villas as luxurious which I disagree with this description. While it's nicely decorated and updated, it's not what I would consider luxurious. We rented a studio villa which is a typical hotel room. There are a few things I didn't like about the room none of which would prevent me from staying here again or recommending it others.
1.) There is no sitting area in the room other then the bed and the bed bench. When we returned to the room late one night and wanted to eat some left overs we had nowhere to eat but on the bench and the bed.
2.) No microwave or fridge in the room.
3.) No light over the closet which is where the full length mirror is.
4.) There is a lovely clubhouse with seating, microwave and ice machine but you have to drive to it.
5.) No free Wi-Fi. You have to pay per day per device.

Date of stay: January 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank SweetEbony16
Reviewed 26 November 2017

Traveled with my family to The Village at Pocono 11/24-11/26....Let me start and say the property is very well kept. Check in was very fast and the staff is very welcoming and professional.

The club house has movie rooms, pool table, ping pong table, indoor heated pool, work out room, and much more. There is also basketball , tennis , bocci ball.

We stayed in a 2 bedroom suit. The suit was very clean and there is a kitchen , full dining room two bathrooms, 3 flat screen TV's.

My family loved the whole property that we will be back for Christmas week.

To the management and staff keep up the great job.

Thanks again

The Dobbins Family

Room tip: All the rooms are fine but, the suits have kitchens and dinning rooms
Date of stay: November 2017