The Village at Pocono
US$108
US$105
Savings alert! 46% below average rates

The price you found is 46% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$194/night.

US$122
US$101
Savings alert! 30% below average rates

The price you found is 30% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$144/night.

Comfort Inn & Suites(Mount Pocono)
US$171
US$147
ComfortInn
Hotel M, Mount Pocono(Mount Pocono)
US$88
US$85
Travelodge Mt. Pocono(Mount Pocono)
US$76
Hotwire.com
US$97
All reviewspocono racewaystudio roomfull kitchenair hockeyping pong tablefireside loungegame roomspool and hot tubsecurity gatefree wifimain buildingthe staff was friendly and helpfulflat screena queen size bedworked finemovie theaterexercise room
Reviewed 7 February 2018

We rented a basic room, just bathroom and bedroom. The unit was immaculate, the bed was comfortable, the sheets and towels were luxurious and the service was commendable. My only issue is that the only sitting place in the room was the bench at the end of the bed. During our stay there was a snow storm and then freezing rain. We decided to hunker down for the day after picking up hoagies at a local Wawa for dinner. After sitting on that bench all day, we were both stiff and sore. They do have a wonderful clubhouse with a huge lounge, TV, pool table, ping pong, air hockey, fitness room and indoor swimming pool where you can go to stretch out and relax, but the weather wasn't good for us to be driving or walking there. The price was great and I do recommend this facility.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank dcd0127
Reviewed 30 January 2018

We stayed the weekend of 1/19-1/21 and had an amazing time. The place had a great kitchen which we used for every meal. The bedrooms were so clean and spacious. The bathrooms were super clean. Our family of six enjoyed it very much. only few minutes from the skiing resorts in the area. Very secure and the staff was super nice. The club house was fun. It has a beautiful pool area, movie room and lots for the kids to enjoy. I would for sure recommend it to everyone.
Thank you for a fun weekend.

Room Tip: the two bedroom villas is perfect for a family of four
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 January 2018

We stayed here the weekend of 1/19 - 1/21 and really enjoyed it. We arrived around 9:30pm on Friday night and my first impression was it's in the middle of nowhere and kind of creepy, but that quickly changed. You drive thru a security gate and check-in at the clubhouse then drive around to your assigned villa.

The website describes the villas as luxurious which I disagree with this description. While it's nicely decorated and updated, it's not what I would consider luxurious. We rented a studio villa which is a typical hotel room. There are a few things I didn't like about the room none of which would prevent me from staying here again or recommending it others.
1.) There is no sitting area in the room other then the bed and the bed bench. When we returned to the room late one night and wanted to eat some left overs we had nowhere to eat but on the bench and the bed.
2.) No microwave or fridge in the room.
3.) No light over the closet which is where the full length mirror is.
4.) There is a lovely clubhouse with seating, microwave and ice machine but you have to drive to it.
5.) No free Wi-Fi. You have to pay per day per device.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank SweetEbony16
Reviewed 26 November 2017

Traveled with my family to The Village at Pocono 11/24-11/26....Let me start and say the property is very well kept. Check in was very fast and the staff is very welcoming and professional.

The club house has movie rooms, pool table, ping pong table, indoor heated pool, work out room, and much more. There is also basketball , tennis , bocci ball.

We stayed in a 2 bedroom suit. The suit was very clean and there is a kitchen , full dining room two bathrooms, 3 flat screen TV's.

My family loved the whole property that we will be back for Christmas week.

To the management and staff keep up the great job.

Thanks again

The Dobbins Family

Room Tip: All the rooms are fine but, the suits have kitchens and dinning rooms
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 November 2017

I’m just getting around to writing this review. My family stayed at Village of Pocono on Oct 20-22. We were in town for a big family party and my cousins had rented a home in the Lake Harmony area (just 3 miles away). We chose not to stay at the house because we wanted our privacy. I reserved a 2 bedroom unit for my husband, myself and my parents, and then also a studio villa right around the corner for my sister. It was exactly what we wanted.

It is not luxurious, but it is clean and well-appointed. The beds were comfortable and had nice bedding. There are TVs in all the bedrooms and the living room. The kitchen is well equipped and we liked having the full refrigerator and a place to prep the appetizers that we were taking to the party. It was nice to be able to get up and have our own breakfast, and it had a full size coffee pot. The one bedroom and two bedroom units have the full kitchen. Know that if you stay in the studio villa it is simply a hotel room with no living space or kitchen, but there is a mini coffee pot.

The club house has many amenities, although we did not take advantage of them. There is free wifi at the club house. If you want wifi in your room you have to pay extra.
The pool seemed very clean. There are also game rooms, billiards, ping pong, a movie theater, exercise rooms, sauna etc. Plus if you are traveling with a group there are nice large common areas to hang out, have a drink, there is a fireplace, etc. We also enjoyed the walking trails around the property.

I thought the pricing reasonable for what you get. We would stay here again and plan on coming back to take advantage of some of the nice golf resorts in the area.

Close proximity to Lake Harmony/Boulder Lake is a plus. We enjoyed Terra Cotta Cottage and Nick’s on the Lake. Piggy's, Shenanigan's, Louie's and Boulder View Tavern all in the vicinity as well.

In my opinion, there aren’t many quality places to stay in the Lake Harmony/Big Boulder area. Some of the rental homes around the lake seem dated and tired. So I highly recommend The Village at Pocono. We were so glad we stayed there! Not much going on at the original buildings of the Split Rock Lodge, which was disappointing, although the Town Center up the road just a bit seemed busy.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family