All reviews pocono raceway studio room full kitchen air hockey ping pong table lounge area game rooms pool and hot tub folding chairs main building the staff was friendly and helpful flat screen a queen size bed movie theater worked fine exercise room great place to stay
Reviewed 2 September 2014

Liked the stay, though it was just for a day, me and my friends loved the ambiance , the surroundings and the location of the hotel. Its great. Has the Race track very close by and affordable. It would be nice if there is some complimentary breakfast, though there is a kitchen provided, some basics like bread butter would be lovely.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Ashree99
Reviewed 26 August 2014

This place is well-maintained and the front desk provides exceptional customer service. We went for a girl's trip and our ages range from 10 - 65 yrs old and all very much enjoyed. Stayed in a 2BR suite, which is an apt, and it was good space for 6. Bedrooms, baths are spacious and allows for privacy if you need a little break from your fellow travelers. The clubhouse which has different amenities, including a theatre room, is very nice. If you need more, other things like shopping, outdoor activities and eateries are not too far away.The pics on the website are very true to real. My only 2 complaints would be that the suite should have a dishwasher and complimentary in suite wifi. Lastly, We stayed during the week so there were only a few other families there. I am told that is can get crowded on the weekends. I think it can be as romantic or family-friendly as you want it to. If you are on the fence, stay, and I don't think you'll be disappointed.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Peacebaby2014
Reviewed 24 August 2014

My Girlfriend was running in the Warrior Dash race on Saturday, and not being familiar with the area, chose to stay at The Village at Pocono, based on location. We were very happy with our choice- beautiful rooms, very courteous and friendly staff, and decent location to other attractions. We decided to come back with other couples, as it seems to be a great venue for a group, with all of the amenities in the clubhouse. Thanks!

Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Andrew K
Reviewed 8 August 2014 via mobile

We arrived today to a very friendly staff. The room was nice, big and clean. The pool and lounge were great to relax in. Nice clean and comfortable bed.
Do not anticipate any problems here. Willing to submit my review on night one.

• Stayed: August 2014
4  Thank Jack L
Reviewed 1 July 2014

My 6 friends and I stayed here for the night for a "Momcation". We stayed in the 2 bedroom suite and it was so spacious. The beds were comfy and pull out sofa was ok. I was amazed that the games in the clubhouse were free. They had a pool table in one room that we hung out in for a while and closed the door so we wouldn't bother anyone else. They had ping pong and air hockey in the room across the hall and a theater room too. The theater room has a pretty good selection of movies that you can choose from also at no extra charge. The pool was clean and the perfect temperature. The hot tub was a little on the small side but it didn't really effect us that much. I must say that we all agreed that an outdoor pool would have been nice too. It was a beautiful day and we were all laying around an indoor pool. They also have a fantastic playground that all us Moms were impressed with. We ordered food from Ray's Tuscan Villa and it was all very good and they delivered right to the room. Over all we had a great time and would absolutely go back.

Room Tip: Even though the parking area in front of the buildings was quiet at night if you would like even more privacy ask for a room towards the back of the building. The windows for our bedrooms looked out the back on the building.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends