“A classic ”

Twilight Diner
Ranked #1 of 4 Restaurants in Loganton
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 10 November 2017 via mobile

We stopped at the Twilight Diner on the way home from a trip out to Pittsburgh. It is located in a very small town. The diner was clean and the waiter was friendly. The food was your classic diner fare. Kids loved the wings and Twilight fries were a hit. It was a worthy stop to refuel on a long journey home.

Reviewed 2 October 2017

My husband and I were embarking on a long road trip from NY to Chicago and wanted to stop somewhere for a quick bite along the way. We saw a sign for this place and decided to give it a try. Much to my pleasant surprise (I say surprise since we chose the place at random, based on a sign that said "diner", in a part of PA we'd never been to) the food and service were both excellent! It's a little bit of a place, with just one waitress and what looked like maybe only one cook in the kitchen. We both ordered a cheese burger with fries and coleslaw, and it was so delicious!! The burger was cooked perfectly, the fries were nice and crispy on the outside, fluffy on the inside - no soggy mess, and the coleslaw also had a great flavor! Kudos to this place for providing locals and weary travelers alike with a great experience!

Reviewed 7 August 2017 via mobile

Stopped in on a trip through PA. Located a minute off the highway. Very small place. The outside looks rough, but the inside is clean. Service was fast. Food homemade and cooked to order. Prices are very reasonable. Ordered a meatloaf sandwich, double cheeseburger, and bacon cheese fries. The beef was very tasty! The fries were loaded with real bacon. So glad we stopped. It's a great treat from chain restaurant food!

1  Thank jules h
Reviewed 13 July 2017 via mobile

We stopped here on a whim and were not disappointed! The biscuits we're delicious. Good portions and great prices!

Reviewed 1 April 2017 via mobile

I have been working in the area for the last two weeks, this is where my coworker and I have been taking lunch. So far the food has been good. Staff very friendly. Prices are ok. After eating there numerous times I have nothing bad to say about the place. They also have an outdoor dining area, beer to go.