“Great little hidden gem”

Greco's Italian Ices and Homemade Ice Cream
Ranked #1 of 10 Dessert in Lititz
Reviewed 4 July 2018 via mobile

We were in town for the independence day parade on a sweltering 97 degree day. After walking the streets, we were so hot. This little place is hidden behind another building and is in the basement. Alot of good ice cream, Italian iced and other things. And it was nice and cool inside, a great place to sit and cool off before going back outside. The kids working were very friendly and good at their jobs. There were tables inside and a movie playing on the TV. Not handicap accessible. They also had a booth set up on the park for the concert after the parade. Would highly recommend.

1  Thank donna b

Reviewed 29 June 2018

We go to Lititz several times a year in summer and winter. We love stopping at Greco's in the summer when it is hot and when we are in need of ice cream. Greco's is a great stop for some very good homemade ice cream. Service is always good and you do get a lot of ice cream even on the single cone. Lots of ice cream choices as well as gelato. Something for everyone and always a great place to stop.

1  Thank Richard S
Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

A secret little spot tucked away in the sweet town of Lititz. If you are an ice cream lover, this is your spot! Homemade! The owner is a humble man, who works hard, hires the best of employees and makes the best Italian Ice and Ice cream we have ever eaten! Greco's is like sampling a little piece of Heaven on Earth! Support your locals!

1  Thank hjenkins2018
Reviewed 18 June 2018

Homemade ice cream- what a treat. If you enjoy creamy ice cream with strong flavors, you'll like this. Stop by and see these friendly folks and enjoy a little of the Lititz home- town feel. Their flavors change so it seems there is always something new to try. They also offer iced treats. Picnic tables are located outside and tables inside as well. You do need to navigate a few steps to get down into the ice cream shop.

1  Thank Cadiesmom219
Reviewed 15 June 2018 via mobile

I absolutely love Greco's and their staff. Wonderful family owned ice cream shop. I have a severe peanut / nut allergy and I wanted a cone. They went to the back to get me a cone that was completely separated from the cones with the nuts on them. One time, I went in and wanted hard ice cream. I don't remember it 100% but I remember they got a new scooper from out back so it would have no contamination and the part I'm unsure of is if they got my ice cream from the back too.

Anyway, point being, they're an amazing crew there with seriously good ice cream!!

1  Thank Chase_Joseph