“Quaint morning date”
Review of The Dragonfly Cafe

The Dragonfly Cafe
Ranked #16 of 82 Restaurants in Lititz
Reviewed 18 October 2018 via mobile

The New York omelette was perfection. Well presented and blends perfectly with rosemary roasted potatoes. Chai vanilla latte well worth it.

Reviewed 16 September 2018 via mobile

We had to run up to Lititz PA to a friends book signing after church today and decided to swing in here for a quick lunch. Pleasantly surprised to see that they serve breakfast on Sundays until 2:00 PM. I had a delicious egg sandwich between their cinnamon maple French toast. Two eggs and cheese on that sandwich. Served with organic real maple syrup. It was such a delicious lunch. Something I normally never eat together but it was well worth it! My husband had one of their omelettes with toast and they are Rosemary potato home fries. Also very delicious! Definitely recommend!

Reviewed 30 August 2018

The Dragonfly is a wonderful little cafe. The extensive breakfast and lunch offerings are sure to please any palate. Always fun and healthy! The mac and cheese Mondays are great. On this visit we had our dog along and were able to sit outside with her - they even brought out a water dish! Such a nice place.

Reviewed 7 August 2018 via mobile

Fresh food, fresh ideas, welcoming staff....music on Ftidays, too. You can never go wrong with this friendly cafe.

Reviewed 3 July 2018

My husband and I dropped in for a late lunch after visiting my mom at Brethren Village across the street. It is a small space with tables on both sides and down the middle. There is also a bakery case on the right. We were seated right away by a young server. I ordered the apricot chicken salad sandwich with chips. It came on multi-grain bread and was delicious. It was sweet but not too sweet. The chicken was moist and the bread fresh and flavorful. My husband had the spinach apple salad which he loved. The greens were fresh and the apple crisp and sweet. He was very satisfied. This is a gem of a place where you can get healthy choices in an area that is dominated by gut-busting heavy "farm food". We will be back again.