“Good Italian Food”

DiMaria's Pizza & Italian Kitchen
Ranked #25 of 82 Restaurants in Lititz
Reviewed 28 February 2018

Very good personal pan pizza and calzones. The owner and staff are very friendly. After a few visits, you feel like a "regular". Save room for excellent garlic knots and zeppollis.

Reviewed 25 January 2018

They have excellent Pizza. It is not a high maintenance place very comfortable and affordable. The best thing I have had there is the special thin Sicilian pizza I forget what it is called but I could eat a whole pie of that YUM.

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed 23 January 2018

You have to try the Jersey Tomato Pie - out of this world good. The steak sandwiches are very good. Never had a bad meal and prices are very reasonable. Highly recommend it.

Reviewed 9 January 2018

We had their version of pizza margaritta, called "colors of Italy" on January 5, 2018. The crust was gummy, soggy and no "chew." Overall the pizza was one of the worst we've ever had and we have traveled to Italy four times. Actually, I've had better pizza in Iceland.

Reviewed 22 September 2017

Recently, I have been to DiMaria's a couple of times a week to pick up dinner. While I love the Jersey Tomato Pie, I have been ordering the grilled chicken salad with the house (balsamic) dressing. It is the perfect dinner, especially when it's warm out. It is big salad, so you won't be hungry when you are finished. The grilled chicken is seasoned, so it has flavor. It's only $8.99.

Date of visit: September 2017