“Best Pizza”

Price range: US$5 - US$10
Good for: Local cuisine
Good for: Local cuisine
Reviewed 17 January 2017

I think this is one of the best places to get pizza, my other No.1 choice is pizza hut. But this is beating Pizza hut hands down. Prices are great. $10.00 a pizza.

Reviewed 20 December 2016

I'm very prejudiced when I visit House of Pizza. I have 50 year old memories of inhaling a $2.99 small rushing to a night class.

Reviewed 18 October 2016

Stopped in for lunch with my kids while on a visit to the Bucknell campus, they did not have slices so we ordered a small pizza. It was average.

Reviewed 23 February 2016 via mobile

"La Casa" is the same as it was over 30 years ago when I was hanging out in there during my school days. It's mostly a pizza and sandwich shop but there are other items on the menu. Even though I've been there countless number of times over 30 plus years, I can only comment on their grinders and pizza, because when you find something you like, you stick with it. It's still a treat when I walk in there and can grab a window seat. Lewisburg is always busy and there's plenty of people watching to be had. You order at the counter and pick it up there as well when they call your number. Nothing fancy here, paper plates, grab your own napkins and drink from a throwaway cup, but it works. If you're a pizza eater like me, the small works for one person, if you're hungry, I bet you can down a large like me. The pizza is always served hot and to me it's delicious. The whole place and experience takes me back to old friends and memories that put me in a good mood. I like "La Casa" for a quick lunch or a mid afternoon snack. Don't know a local who doesn't love this place....

Reviewed 31 December 2015

We stopped before a Bucknell basketball game. The place was busy, but service was quick and fresh. We purchased a large pizza and drinks. The pizza was good, buttery crust. Sauce was great. Good prices!

Been to House of Pizza? Share your experiences!