Hampton Inn Lewisburg
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
US$98
Country Inn
Comfort Suites Lewisburg(Lewisburg)(Great Value!)
US$119
US$108
ComfortSuites
Best Western Plus Country Cupboard Inn(Lewisburg)(Great Value!)
US$130
US$96
US$89
All Suites Inn Budget Host(Lewisburg)(Great Value!)
US$76
US$70
Priceline
US$116
Quality Inn(New Columbia)
US$92
All reviewsbreakfast attendantbucknell universitybottle of watergreat hotelstaff was friendlygas stationvery clean hotelrecommend this hotelbreakfast barwould definitely stay here againcomfortable bedswafflescomplimentary breakfastgreat breakfastnext morninghot tubfitness center
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 15 February 2012

Leaving your family to run to PA for a 3 day business trip every few months isn't that big of a deal but it also isn't the most fun one could dream of. However this little Hampton makes the trip much nicer. It is close enough to Williamsport that I can stay here and still get in and out of town quickly yet I have a quiet plaec to relax after a long day. The staff is always first rate and the rooms are always very clean, as is the rest of the hotel. I am already planning on staying here again on my next business trip.

Room Tip: Never had a bad room here.
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 1 February 2012

I stay in a Hilton hotel every week and this small town Hampton has been one of the best. Check in was a breeze and Jessica called 10 minutes later to make sure the room was ok. The hotel seems new based on the room. The next morning I went down for breakfast and all 3 employees that I saw greeted me. When I was close to being done a woman brought me a bottle of water and mints to send me on my way. I have had mostly great experiences within the Hilton family, but this was by far the most welcoming property I have ever stayed at.

Texan Traveler

• Stayed: January 2012
Reviewed 15 December 2011

Stayed here again in November after a trip in June with very loud neighbors. The manager went above and beyond to make sure our stay was better this time, which it was. The staff is friendly and accommodating and we were able to get a good night's sleep. The room and hotel were very clean, but we would still prefer Queen beds to Doubles.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 16 November 2011

My family used this hotel as a mid week base for a visit to Bucknell. The hotel is well maintained and a quiet place to end a long day. Our breakfast in the morning was great with an exceptionally friendly hostess who really made our early morning meal a pleasure. I would be happy to stay here again.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 November 2011

Very nice Hampton Inn with many nice amenities--pool, breakfast, laundry, fridge in room. The fridge in our room didn't work and the HVAC unit was quite noisy. But overall a very nice option in Lewisburg.

• Stayed: November 2011