“Smooth and efficient, the epitome of a Hampton Inn”

Hampton Inn Lewisburg
Ranked #3 of 8 Hotels in Lewisburg
McLean, Virginia
“Smooth and efficient, the epitome of a Hampton Inn”
Reviewed 21 February 2012

We had a reservation for several rooms and when we arrived our check in process was handled smoothly by Alex. He was even able to give us adjoining rooms. He offered to make a dinner reservation for our group but it wasn't necessary. Our group arrived in shifts and he made sure all of us were settled.
The breakfast the next morning was tasty, warm and served with a smile. It is always a pleasure to stay at a Hampton Inn where you know the standards are going to be met and often exceeded.
The location was accessible, but still quiet and, of course, the fitness room and pool were appreciated. Nicely done, Lewisburg Hampton Inn!

• Stayed February 2012, travelled on business

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (33)
Houston, TX
Reviewed 15 February 2012

Leaving your family to run to PA for a 3 day business trip every few months isn't that big of a deal but it also isn't the most fun one could dream of. However this little Hampton makes the trip much nicer. It is close enough to Williamsport that I can stay here and still get in and out of town quickly yet I have a quiet plaec to relax after a long day. The staff is always first rate and the rooms are always very clean, as is the rest of the hotel. I am already planning on staying here again on my next business trip.

Room Tip: Never had a bad room here.
  • Stayed February 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 1 February 2012

I stay in a Hilton hotel every week and this small town Hampton has been one of the best. Check in was a breeze and Jessica called 10 minutes later to make sure the room was ok. The hotel seems new based on the room. The next morning I went down for breakfast and all 3 employees that I saw greeted me. When I was close to being done a woman brought me a bottle of water and mints to send me on my way. I have had mostly great experiences within the Hilton family, but this was by far the most welcoming property I have ever stayed at.

Texan Traveler

• Stayed January 2012
Cincinnati, Ohio
Reviewed 15 December 2011

Stayed here again in November after a trip in June with very loud neighbors. The manager went above and beyond to make sure our stay was better this time, which it was. The staff is friendly and accommodating and we were able to get a good night's sleep. The room and hotel were very clean, but we would still prefer Queen beds to Doubles.

• Stayed November 2011, travelled with family
Philadelphia
Reviewed 16 November 2011

My family used this hotel as a mid week base for a visit to Bucknell. The hotel is well maintained and a quiet place to end a long day. Our breakfast in the morning was great with an exceptionally friendly hostess who really made our early morning meal a pleasure. I would be happy to stay here again.

• Stayed November 2011, travelled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Lewisburg
0.4 km away
Quality Inn
#2 of 2 in New Columbia
18.8 km away
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Selinsgrove

Been to Hampton Inn Lewisburg? Share your experiences!