“A cheerful, friendly and delicious place for lunch!”
Review of Pizza Phi

Pizza Phi
Ranked #24 of 75 Restaurants in Lewisburg
Price range: US$8 - US$15
Cuisines: American, Italian, Pizza
Description: We are a family owned and operated restaurant. We serve Pizza, Stromboli's, Calzone's, Subs, Wraps, Salads, Fries and Dinners. We serve a Late Nights limited menu consisting of Pizza, Stromboli's, Calzones and Appetizers. Late night hours are only valid while Bucknell University Classes are in session.
Reviewed 1 September 2016

While visiting Lewisburg, we stumbled upon this restaurant not knowing where to eat. The staff was very nice and the food was delicious! I had the buffalo chicken wrap; the ingredients were so fresh and they even offered it in a spinach wrap - it was awesome!
There were 5 in our party and every one of us really enjoyed the food (Crispy Chicken Ceasar Wrap, Roma Wrap, C.B.L.T. Wrap & a Meatball Parm Sub) We would definitely return.

Reviewed 13 August 2016 via mobile

Food was fine - we had cheesesteak stromboli and pizza, which were average. Nothing to write home about but it was a perfectly fine dinner on the run and the staff were very friendly and accommodating.

Reviewed 22 July 2016

I love running in and getting a Calzone for lunch. This place is great for quick Pizza. They also have pizza by the slice.

Reviewed 1 July 2016

Ordered a plain pizza, fries, and mozzarella sticks, one night for delivery. It took over an hour for delivery to my home. When the food arrived it was ice cold. I think if your going to bring the food later than expected, a courtesy call would have been suggested. I still gave a tip because it's the right thing to do, however, I should of checked my food first to see if it was hot. That's not how you run a pizza business. Bad service and cold food.

Rick T, General Manager at Pizza Phi, responded to this reviewResponded 28 November 2017

I'm suprised that the food wod have taken over an hour I'm the middle of summer. We are not usually that busy. I wish you would have called so we could correct the problem and make it tight.

Reviewed 11 May 2016

I've lived in New York City & New Haven, CT where pizza is good & important!!
We value our Pizza!!!
I was pleasantly surprised how good the pizza was.
The staff was great too!

Been to Pizza Phi? Share your experiences!