“unique experience”

Ranked #1 of 27 Restaurants in Leola
Price range: US$0 - US$15
Cuisines: American, Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Smoked meats, unique flavor combinations, and sweet treats
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

From the outside it is just a "hole in the wall" location. But wait until you get inside. The atmosphere are food are fantastic! Prices a little pricey but worth every penny. This would be a great restaurant for Food Network to visit.All the staff made you are cared for. Definitely has that home town feel. Will be going back again.

Date of visit: November 2018

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We were staying at the Leola Village Inn where breakfast is a ridiculous price so went along to Gracie's which is next door. The breakfast choice is out of this world. It took us several minutes to simply read through the menu. The food was superb, freshly cooked and plentiful, and the atmosphere was lively and very friendly. We could not have had a better start to the day. Definitely the place for a great breakfast in Leola Village.

Date of visit: November 2018
Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

My sister and I decided to try this place for breakfast. Coffee was on point and food was delicious. I got the bacon jam sandwich and she got the eggs Benedict. Both were very good. Our server was friendly and attentive. But my mind was blown when I heard the manager cursing his employees out at the top of his lungs. It was uncomfortable and embarrassing! The walls are covered in encouraging quotes, but family values are clearly not what this place is run on. I’m no prude, I can curse a blue streak. But no employee deserves to be treated in such a disrespectful manner. What a turn off.

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed 6 November 2018

The food was abundant and delicious. I would recommend going here. I had the eggs Benedict and it was great!

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 6 November 2018

My husband and I learned of this place from some friends that live in Lancaster County. They told us to locate it with GPS, otherwise we would drive right by without noticing it, which was true.
In light of this, the term "hidden gem" is well fitting. The atmosphere is cozy, the owner and employees are very friendly. The place is decorated with inspirational sayings on the walls. This place has a true down home feel.
Everything we've tried in our two visits there has been exceptional, and truly tastes like home cooking.
Both times we were there we ordered the chicken and waffles. The sauce is a little spicy. Their excellent array of home processed bacon are exceptional. My favorite is the maple encrusted, but all are very good. The sample is a good way to go to begin with. Colcannon, which is Irish mashed potatoes with cabbage, which I loved. Their chocolate chip cookies next time will be ordered several days ahead since they were out last visit. We will definitely be back from time to time.

Date of visit: October 2018