“One of the better in the area. ”
Review of China Wok

China Wok
Ranked #22 of 47 Restaurants in Lemoyne
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 30 August 2017 via mobile

I usually stick to one Chinese restaurant in the camp hill area. But when I called in to order it turned out it was closed for some type of construction. So I remembered being in the west shore plaza and seeing china wok. I really wanted Chinese food so I ordered. The food was delivered fast and was the normal cost as most other Chinese food.
I was very impressed with the dumplings. They seemed to be house made and not ordered frozen and refried. Also the general tsos was up to par with a generous serving. I also ordered shrimp Lomein but there were not many shrimp.
At the end of the day this was pretty decent Chinese food and even though it is not my absolute favorite it was a good substitute. I will not name my favorite in this review because this is only a review of china wok but keep looking and you will find it. It's not very far away.

Reviewed 18 May 2017

Now I have heard MANY good things about this hole in the wall Chinese take-out spot so I thought I would try it! Sometimes those places can be amazing! Some said it was the best they ever had with flavors so good BUT that was not my experience. It was ok, nothing to write home about for sure but if you have to have Chinese food like NOW and are in Lemoyne, then it will do!

Reviewed 25 April 2017

The food is good, prices are cheap and no other Chinese joints are nearly as good. They always have orders ready 10 minutes from the time you call them in. Free 2 liter of soda with $25.00 order.

Reviewed 1 December 2016

I used to live near here and purchased take-out several times a month. I was traveling through the area on business and stopped in for my usual order. They simply make the best wonton soup I've ever eaten, but everything I've ever had here was delicious. The atmosphere isn't the greatest, but the food is amazing. Service is quick even though the phone constantly rings with orders and customers continually walk through the door. It deserves the awards it has won.

Reviewed 17 October 2016

We stopped here on a long road trip. Dining area is nothing fancy, but food was good and fast. They seemed to do a huge take out business, but priority was given to our dine in order, it was ready in about five minutes. Those calling in or coming in to order takeout were told 10-15 minutes wait time. We received a free 2L with over $25 purchase. Bathrooms were kind of nasty.