“Fantastic pizza and very nice employees”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Zeiderelli's Pizza & SUBS
Ranked #15 of 47 Restaurants in Lemoyne
Cuisines: Pizza
Description: Zeiderelli's Pizza & SUBS is located at 402 Market St Lemoyne, PA 17043. Our family owned and operated business moved to this area from Marysville. We had opened our doors there in 1980. Our pizza menu features pizzas made from fresh dough, the finest cheeses, and quality toppings.
Reviewed 7 July 2017 via mobile

I ordered 10 pizzas for a small gathering and everyone loved the pizza! I went to Zeiderelli's based on 3 things: location, Tripadvisor reviews and past experience (over 7 years ago...I remember the food was good but haven't had the opportunity to go back). Everything was was great! The food, the service and the price. I will definitely be back for more! Thanks guys for all of your help and hard work!!

Reviewed 13 February 2017

OMG this pizza is to die for! Homemade dough, incredible sauce and just a great flavor! The guys are so nice here too, they really and truly care about the food they are making and it shows. Subs are really good too and they even deliver. Love me some Zeiderelli's!

Reviewed 17 January 2016

When I was in college in another city, there was a pizza place that had the best pies I had ever had in my life. Many years later, when I visited, I was disappointed to learn they were gone. I thought I would never have pizza that good, again. Then, when I moved to Lemoyne, I found Zeiderelli's, and they have pizza that is an exact, scrumptious match to what I remember. I also find their subs to be equally superior - it's all about the bread!!

Reviewed 16 December 2015

For years I have been eating Zeiderelli's fantastic pizza. Now have discovered their meatball sub. It is fantastic!! A friend also likes the Italian. I need to try more. They are fresh.

1  Thank Courthouse067
Reviewed 1 September 2015

Great place for pizza. I have gotten it for several friends and they think it is wonderful. Not a good place to sit-very small but take-out or delivery is great.