“Wow!”

Ranked #9 of 47 Restaurants in Lemoyne
Price range: US$10 - US$25
Cuisines: Lebanese
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Description: Byob, authentic Lebanese cuisine. Dine in or take out. Catering is also available.
Reviewed 22 July 2016 via mobile

Had an absolutely fantastic lunch here--falafel, veggie pita with baba ganoush. Great service and very reasonably priced.

Reviewed 15 July 2016

Four of us had lunch and got different entrees. The best dish was the Shawarma sandwich. I had the lamb skewers and the first lamb piece was delicious, but unfortunately, the other pieces were gamey. The French fries served with the skewers were delicious. We also enjoyed the hummus, baba gannouj and lebneh (yogurt cheese).

Reviewed 26 May 2016 via mobile

Had lunch a month ago. Not good. Dinner was tasty, hot, and well served. Especially like the lamb and French fries.

Reviewed 8 May 2016

I think Mezza Cafe is good... I think, at least. I've been a few times recently and I've had inconsistent food and service, but it hasn't been bad yet, so that's a plus. The Lebanese food is different and fun to try, with a big spice flavor present in the dishes that just pops. Good desserts, too.

Reviewed 2 February 2016

The food was good, the "fries" option is extra, and a child running around the place made for an interesting experience. I understand sometimes you need to bring your kid to work, especially if you own/run the place, but when people are trying to have a nice meal, it can be a little awkward. The food prices were a little high for the portion sizes but since I used a groupon, I didn't mind.