“Delicious sushi and hibachi”
Review of Akitas

Akitas
Ranked #16 of 47 Restaurants in Lemoyne
Cuisines: Sushi
Reviewed 25 August 2016

I've eaten at Akita's twice now and will definitely be a regular. Freshly made-to-order sushi is delicious, so many different combinations of flavors, cooked and uncooked, vegetarian. Hibachi salmon was melt-in-your-mouth wonderful. Lovely decor, relaxing atmosphere, polite staff.

Reviewed 25 May 2016

I've been going to Akita's for years and have never tired of their authentic, delicious menu choices. My favorites include Green Mussels, Shrimp Shumai, Vegetable Udon Soup and just about any roll you pick is sure to please. BYOB is great as well!

Reviewed 19 May 2016 via mobile

We went to akitas by trip advisor's recommendation.
The waitress was the one who introduced us to this spectacular roll that you see in the picture. It was just perfect. Also, I ate those kind of dumplings but, if, at some point, you are planning to go, show the pic to the waitress so you can try them too. They are made with shrimps. Good choice. Not bad price.

Reviewed 16 February 2016

I found this place online while i was working (closest sushi). ordered and when i got back to my hotel they did not include chopsticks, i think they wanted me to eat the sushi with my hands... and by the way the chefs choice... wow it was the basic sushi that i could have received.... I will never go back...

Reviewed 7 November 2015

A small quiet place in Lemoyne. Parking is limited but we always seem to find the last spot in the lot. The décor is understated Asian...easy on the eyes. The food is freshly prepared and very tastefully seasoned. The sushi is superb. Service is unobtrusive and efficient. We have been there server times and it is the 'to go' place if we have guests who prefer Japanese food.

Been to Akitas? Share your experiences!