“OK - it was served in a timely manner”
Review of Happy Gardens

Wonton Soup
Hot Sour Soup
General Chow's chicken
Egg rolls
Vegetable Delight in dark bean sauce

We figured that since this was our first time here to sample the food.

Results
The restraunt is clean
The staff were very nice
The Dumplings are a thick dough
Vegetable are fresh

Unfortunately the food is so so. After eating the General Chou's Chicken - had a after taste that was not normal.

Sorry we really wanted to say the food is great but from our order is was just OK.

Sorry Happy Gardens. We will not be back.

Reviewed 17 October 2016

We have ordered to go meals many times here, and it has always been very good.
I think there are new people here again, but they are doing a wonderful job.
The food is always fresh and hot and cooked well.
We stopped this last time on our way home from vacation and as usual it was wonderful.
We will continue to order take out here.

Reviewed 18 May 2016 via mobile

I have been coming here for about 5 years now. In the past 6 months to a year they have new people in the kitchen and behind the counter. I'm not sure if they are the owners or not.

With the new owners comes changes. New menu. Better food!

Don't get me wrong they had good food before, I just think that the food is better then it was before. Noodles are not over cooked, the Fried Dumplings are really big, and the egg rolls have a better flavor too. The spicy dishes are actually spicy the way they should be. Before you had to tell them it was ok to make it spicy. I hope they can keep up the good work!

Reviewed 25 April 2016

We usually get take-out meals at Happy Gardens although they do have a small number of tables. We find the lunch meals to be extremely generous portions at a low price. And if you stand at the counter you can see the food being prepared in the kitchen which is a view that tells me pretty quick whether or not I want to return (which I do).

Reviewed 18 December 2014

We like to get take-out lunches at Happy Gardens. There is some seating but not very much and not much atmosphere. We usually get three meals out of one serving. It's difficult to "rave" about any Chinese take-out but these are definitely above average. And you can see the food being made which takes away any fear of what goes on back in the kitchen - it is in full view. So, I would recommend you give them a try.