“Great small eating place”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Andali's Family Restaurant
Ranked #5 of 15 Restaurants in Leesport
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 29 October 2017 via mobile

My bf and I both tried the special which was chicken parm, stuffed shells and ravioli. It came with a large salad and garlic bread. I loved the salad which included.sliced cucumbers, carrots, cherry tomatoes croutons and green olives.
The meal was good and reasonably priced. My only complaint is the garlic bread they served was a sub roll split open and butter and some seasonings on it. I would rather have bread than a roll.

Reviewed 16 August 2017

A can't miss stop for your Italian food fix. Sandwiches, pizza and meals always great. We are frequent visitors so we've sample a good number of the menu items. Highly recommended.

1  Thank Steve H
Reviewed 3 April 2017

good hot food, great service, good prices. Clean and friendly. Highly recommend everything on the menu is great.

2  Thank dendiamgmt
Reviewed 27 October 2016

It has to be over 15 years that I've had their pizza, since I don't travel the area regularly. The pizza was exactly as I remembered...I need to make excuses to travel up that way!

1  Thank gwenrich8
Reviewed 14 July 2016

Very nice people. Can eat there, order in, or order and takeout. Great hoagies and pizza. They make it all fresh right in front of you and it is all very tasty. Reasonable prices too.

1  Thank kyshappells