“Definitely My Favorite Chinese Restaurant! (and I've tried tons)”

No photo provided
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 5 September 2016

I've been going to this restaurant for years and it really is my favorite. It is located in a strip mall and is pretty small but it is very nice on the inside so don't let the outside setting fool you. It holds a decent amount of people and is decorated very nice. Love the enormous fish tank in the middle. It is peaceful and pleasant. I always get the Chicken with Cashew dish and it really is my favorite (since that is my favorite dish, I try it at every Chinese restaurant and no one makes it as good as Abacus ... their sauce is the best). The waiter is usually the owner and he is sweet with a cute sense of humor. I have come here at lunch with colleagues and for dinner with my husband. I have never been disappointed!!!!

Date of visit: August 2016

Reviewed 28 June 2016

Wonderful soup and entrees. I have a food alergy and they were very accomodating. Nice decor and attentive staff. I would highly reccomend this place.

Date of visit: June 2016
Reviewed 10 June 2016

Hands down the best Chinese in the area - You can't go wrong. I wish I lived closer to Abacus or Yantzee. Try the Orange Scallops and you will fall in love.

Date of visit: May 2016
Reviewed 16 February 2016

Was here last night in the snow. Had the mandarin beef special and my wife had the chicken w. cashews. I have not been here in years as I was not in the area. However, the food Joe prepares is as good as I remember. Still one of the better Chinese restaurants in the Lansdale, PA area.

Date of visit: February 2016
Reviewed 3 February 2016

Great food and ambiance!
I have been to this restaurant several times over the past 15 - 20 years and have never been disappointed.
Most recent visit was with my boss and my family. We had a variety of dishes and all were excellent. The seafood was exceptional as was the salt water aquarium - my 2 year old grandson loved watching the fish.
They treated us like family - service was excellent.

Date of visit: November 2015