“Dumplings were good!”

Amber Asian Cafe
Ranked #44 of 132 Restaurants in Lansdale
Cuisines: Sushi, Chinese, Thai
Reviewed 11 October 2017 via mobile

We loved the pan fried dumplings. But i didnot like the rest of my order, which was spring rolls and singapore chowmein fun. These two things were bland for my taste. I have had spring rolls at other places and it has a nice flavor but this one seemed bland.

But since i have only had this cuisine in US so I cant say whether its close to authentic or not.
The service is amazing and the people are very good.
I would go back for dumplings and might try some other dishes.

Reviewed 25 February 2017

We have frequented this little gem of a restaurant in the heart of Lansdale.
The food is a real treat. We love to take our grandkids here as they just love the food. I like th orange chicken with rice and a ginger dressing on the salad.
Kids love Chicken with dipping sauces too.

Reviewed 13 November 2016

A bit of a gem on the end of Main street in lansdale. The Org-ange chicken is so good that my mouth waters when I think of this dish. It is served with fresh oranges arranged on a plate with rice. The salad is so good with their homestyle ginger dressing. You would think you were in a very fancy restaurant. The prices are so reasonable that we just cannot say enough about this place.

Reviewed 10 August 2016

I have eaten lunch here multiple times. The food is always of consistently high quality. I enjoy the Bento Box which is a great value and will fill your tummy. The atmosphere is unassuming and the decor is not the best. Sometimes they are even doing food prep on a table near the kitchen (small kitchen). Don't let this dissuade you or turn you off. You will get high quality, very reasonably priced Chinese or Thai food.

Reviewed 21 March 2016

No other Asian restaurant can compare! We've been there dozens of times; always a treat. The bento boxes, the Thai curry, Pad Thai, even the chicken with mixed vegetables are exceptional. Pleasant people, knowledgeable and accommodating. Feel we must go there at least once/week....so healthy. Our friends thank us for introducing them to this delicious food.