“Freshest vegetables! Colorful and Tasty”
Review of Amber Asian Cafe

Amber Asian Cafe
Ranked #43 of 130 Restaurants in Lansdale
Cuisines: Sushi, Chinese, Thai
Reviewed 21 March 2016

No other Asian restaurant can compare! We've been there dozens of times; always a treat. The bento boxes, the Thai curry, Pad Thai, even the chicken with mixed vegetables are exceptional. Pleasant people, knowledgeable and accommodating. Feel we must go there at least once/week....so healthy. Our friends thank us for introducing them to this delicious food.

Reviewed 3 November 2015

I love this place!!! We always get delivery or pickup but the dining area is very cute with some outside seats in warmer weather. Their whole menu (that I've tried) is superb. I usually opt for sushi and have not been disappointed yet. The owners are very nice and I have not one bad thing to say and I've been ordering from here for 2-3 years!

Reviewed 5 August 2015

General Tso's chicken was not spicy and had pineapple in it. Egg rolls were dripping with oil/grease (I wrapped in paper towels to absorb). Sauce for Sweet and Sour chicken was very thin and oily. One other dish was OK. Menu in trash; we won't return.

Reviewed 10 April 2015

This place should be embarrassed to sell this food. It is a disgrace to call it chinese food. Save your money and get pizza instead.

Reviewed 17 February 2015 via mobile

The food here is pretty good. It is my favorite Chinese food in the area. But recently the young son of the owners takes pick up orders over the phone and runs the register when you pick up your food. I don't feel comfortable letting a pre-teen run my credit card number. The last two times we picked up our food he was he only one around. This just didn't seem right to me. I could understand if he was busing tables but he is running the front of the house by himself!