All reviews train station full kitchen basketball court breakfast and dinner two room suite home away from home the sofa bed complimentary breakfast great place to stay outdoor pool would definitely stay here again waffles rooms were very clean elevator stove kitchenette philadelphia
Reviewed 23 August 2018

The staff was very friendly and the rooms were cleansed fresh. I arrived early, around onepm and my room was ready, that was a pleasant surprise. My room was on the commuter rail side of the hotel an I only heard the train once, to be on the safe side ask for a room away from the commuter rail.

Reviewed 19 August 2018

All of the hotel rooms need to be renovated. I have gotten sick staying in a cold room because the heat wouldn’t work. The hotel is in a good location but the rooms are outdated. The staff are wonderful and always willing to help.

1  Thank AJaz3030
Tony R, Manager at Homewood Suites Lansdale, responded to this reviewResponded 20 August 2018

Dear Guest,

I appreciate your feedback of your recent stay at our hotel and I am sorry that you feel that our rooms are outdated, but just to inform you that there are plans to renovate in the near future. Please don't let this deter you from returning to our property as you said we have a wonderful staff that is always willing to help.

Look forward to seeing you in the future.

Reviewed 6 August 2018

I stayed at this same hotel 1 year prior for business and the experience felt like I was in a different hotel. Most of the issues I experienced were not paying attention to details as well as varieties had in the past for the breakfast and reception in the evening. The hotel itself is avery nice place to stay. I just wish they payed more attention to some of the details.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Tony R, Front Office Manager at Homewood Suites Lansdale, responded to this reviewResponded 7 August 2018

Dear Andrew S,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience about your recent stay at our hotel. I was sorry to hear that we fell short of your expectations compared to your previous stays with us. We pride ourselves on providing the highest level of service that our Guests are accustomed to and I apologize that we did not exceed that standard during your stay. We appreciate your feedback and will take your comments under consideration as we continually work to improve our guest experience. Should your travels bring you back to the area, we hope that you will consider staying with us for future visits and allow us the opportunity to provide you with the level of service that you are accustomed to.

Kind Regards,
Larissa D
Front Office Manager

Reviewed 4 August 2018

Excellent staff and breakfast. Great safe location. We had a small problem with not enough dinnerware that was promptly remedied. The refrigerator was full sized so great for our large family group. Staff responsive to all our needs.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 August 2018 via mobile

Check in time is 4:00PM. When we arrived at 3:50PM was told check in time is 4:00 and our room was not ready. Asked when it would be ready response..I don't know. Asked 15-30 minutes she responded again she didn't know. Turned and looked at the lobby filled with families with suitcases and children. Found out they were all waiting for their rooms. I asked to speak the head housekeeper his response ..we were fully booked so rooms are not ready. Our room was finally ready at 5:35PM. I know others didn't get theirs until later. Guess they can't handle a full hotel or they need new help that wants to work. Would not stay again.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Tony R, Front Office Manager at Homewood Suites Lansdale, responded to this reviewResponded 9 August 2018

Good Morning Rita M,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience regarding your recent stay at our hotel. I was sorry to hear that we fell short of our high standard of customer service during your stay and that we did not have your suite ready upon your arrival. I am working with our Housekeeping Management staff to ensure this does not continue to happen. We sincerely appreciate your feedback and will take your comments under consideration as we continually work to improve our Guest experience. Should your travels bring you back to the area, I hope you will reconsider staying with us for future visits and allow us the opportunity to provide you with the exceptional service you are accustomed to.

Yours in hospitality,