Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Residence Inn
US$178
View deal
PricelineUS$254
FindHotelUS$188
Trip.comUS$232
Agoda.comUS$254
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 20 June 2021

On the first nite I was threatened by employee Phyllis who weaponized police action against me bc my baby was making noise. I truly regret that families with young children are treated like a burden & with zero tolerance or sympathy. For that reason, I selected this location because of its proximity to Sesame Place & the claim that the hotel is family & pet friendly. But upon receiving a noise complaint- Phyllis approached my room door and was immediately unfriendly, confrontational and combative. I apologized for the baby’s crying & yelling- I explained that my baby was simply tired & irritable from a long trip (I was busy sanitizing the dirty room we were given)- Phyllis rudely and very wickedly said “well maybe you need to change her, feed her, cover her mouth or something because if I get another complaint I will call the police”. This woman actually suggested I smother my child to make her be quiet- she must be some kind of child predator. The pure evil of her to even suggest that for a baby is beyond any reasoning. It was disturbing and heartbreaking to be threatened with unecessary police force over a noise complaint. Furthermore to have been treated with such hostility and intolerance for my baby contradicts any claim that the hotel is welcoming to families. She was entirely unsympathetic and impatient with my family. She didn’t attempt to make any intermediary suggestions before threatening to call the police on me- which I take as a serious threat against my life and safety. Phyllis could have offered a snack, a toy or invited me to sit in the lobby area until the baby was calm- she clearly had a million other compassionate, understanding & appropriate options she could have offered but instead chose to threaten to call the police on my family- when there was no crime committed. My baby was even at the door saying “hello” to Phyllis repeatedly and she completely ignored my baby and refused to acknowledge her at all. Phyllis was cold and very mean spirited. My complaint regarding Phyllis was met with a very insignificant response that basically said “we’ll talk to the employee”. I am incensed by the underwhelming action and dismissive response. The awful encounter with Phyllis overshadowed my overall disappointment with how dirty my room was. They aren’t doing a thorough job cleaning or sanitizing. And they definitely aren’t using any special COVID cleaning protocols like they are advertising. I had to sanitize my entire room and was wiping away dirt and stains from surfaces that should have been clean. The fridge had food stains and spills which I was able to wipe clean- proving they never attempted to do so. The shower wall and curtain had hairs, there was a ring in the tub. The toilet basin also had a ring. There were multiple fingerprints on every door handle- which proves they aren’t cleaning those high- touch surfaces like they claim. At best, they probably just straighten up but they definitely aren’t sanitizing as evidenced by all the residue, stains and dirt I had to clean. I knew something was off when I got to the second floor where my room was located and it smelled of cigarettes and mildew - unlike the first floor lobby area which smelled like cleansers. Taking your money is the easy part-living up to the standards they claim to have does not appear to be as easy for them to do.

Room tip: The first floor smells clean- the higher floors smell rank and stale
Date of stay: June 2021
Alexis Powondra, General Manager at Residence Inn Philadelphia Langhorne, responded to this reviewResponded 2 July 2021

Dear JoDeSou,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. I will be contacting you directly to discuss. My sincerest apologies for the way that you were made to feel. I hope you have a wonderful holiday weekend.

Reviewed 21 November 2020 via mobile

Booked a week long stay while our floors were being refinished. Checked in shortly after noon on a Monday and within an hour the hall ... and then our room was flooded with the heavy odor of pot... despite complaints to front desk, this continued all week.Of course all activities and amenities were closed or canceled due to COVID. The hotel was full of both human guests as well as dogs... so many dogs! The dogs were fairly well behaved.. some barking but constant opening and closing of doors to the stairs as owners brought dogs outside was terribly disturbing. Cannot believe this was a Marriott property.. really disappointing.

Date of stay: November 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Alexis Powondra, General Manager at Residence Inn Philadelphia Langhorne, responded to this reviewResponded 23 November 2020

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback regarding your recent stay with us. I apologize for the disturbances during your stay - we try our best to try to track down where noise and suspected drug use are coming from so that guests are not disturbed. I would appreciate if you could reach out to my directly at alexis.powondra@marriott.com to discuss further and we thank you for bringing these circumstances to our attention so that we can avoid these issues in the future. Thank you for your time, patience and Marriott loyalty. We hope that you are enjoying the brand new floors in your home. Stay safe.

Reviewed 20 October 2020 via mobile

Upon check-in the room we had pre-paid wasn't available so we were split up into separate rooms. The room we were put in smelled vaguely of cigarette smoke, after come back to the room after our event it smelled horrible and and all of our clothes smell awful. Bed was also pretty uncomfortable (unless you enjoy a wood plank). Definitely wouldn't recommend to anyone unless you're a smoker.

Date of stay: October 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Alexis Powondra, General Manager at Residence Inn Philadelphia Langhorne, responded to this reviewResponded 22 October 2020

Dear naturalorang3,

My sincerest apologies that your recent stay was less than pleasant. Please email me directly at alexis.powondra@marriott.com so that we can make it right. Thank you for your feedback, patience, understanding and Marriott loyalty.

Reviewed 9 September 2020

My check-in process was SubPar. Seemed like the lady at the front desk was new and didn't know what she was doing. As a platinum member i can tell pretty quickly. First sign was her finishing her meal before greeting me in the doorway of the office. I asked for early check in and immediately was denied. It was about 1pm or so. She didn't check the system, no taking my name for a call when a room was ready. It took me bringing in my 8 month child for feeding and speaking to other representatives of the hotel to suddenly have a room which i was very grateful. The same lady attempted to check me in and rather than go through the situation of the hotel with breakfast, she asked me if i got the email and my response was no. So she handed me a piece o paper rather than run through the hotel amenities. I kinda felt that was the lazy way out.

When i got to my room it was clean and what i would expect from a residence inn hotel except all that was cooling my room was a little air conditioner in the window that barely could keep up. The issue of this is, keeping a 8 month old asleep i had to debate weather to have cool air in the room or light shining in to keep him up. Still very grateful for the hotel to accommodate.

I did have a very pleasant experience with eating in the lobby for dinner after i put my baby to bed. My wife and i got takeout and monitored my room via a app. The front desk staff was kind enough to turn on lights and make sure we had what we need to enjoy the lobby away from our baby for a bit.

As we checked out I asked for a late check out and was only allowed 2pm but since this isn't a resort or convention hotel, i should have been Guaranteed 4pm checkout due to my bonvoy status.

All in all a nice hotel that hotel that has taken great precautions due to the circumstances of the world. Its just those little things they could improve on that would make a world of difference to the struggling hotel industry.

Date of stay: September 2020
1  Thank Kawtsu
Alexis Powondra, General Manager at Residence Inn Philadelphia Langhorne, responded to this reviewResponded 11 September 2020

Dear Kawtsu,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback regarding your recent stay with us. My sincerest apologies that we were unable to honor the 4pm late checkout as preferred. We do our vary best to accommodate early check ins and late checkouts whenever possible. Being right next to Sesame Place, this is difficult at times - especially with the extra sanitation that we complete between guests due to Covid.

I'm glad to hear that your stay was for the most part a pleasant one including the clean room and lobby experience. We hope to see you again in the future and show you all we can offer. Thank you again for your time, patience, understanding and Marriott loyalty. Stay safe!

Reviewed 30 August 2020 via mobile

Visited in August. The measures they have in place "for your protection" include:

Breakfast in brown paper bags consisting of a prewrapped Danish, cup of fruit, and bottle of water. No notice made whatsoever that this was the case. They even told us that "breakfast is from 7 to 10 am". No notice was even given at check in that breakfast was a bagged meal.

No shuttle service to sesame place.

Pool is closed (I guess I can see this one).

Look, I understand we're in the middle of a pandemic, but when these things are not disclosed prior to your stay, and you book a hotel based on these parameters, it is extremely shady.

That said, the room was clean and the parking space seemed adequate, although the hotel had to be near capacity.

Date of stay: August 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Alexis Powondra, General Manager at Residence Inn Philadelphia Langhorne, responded to this reviewResponded 31 August 2020

Thank you mac5155 for your feedback. My sincerest apologies that you were not made aware of the Covid changes prior to arrival and that it wasn't a better experience due to the amenities we were able to offer at the time of your stay. We are working hard to get things as close to "normal" as we can. The fitness center is now open and we are serving coffee each morning in the lobby. We have more breakfast to go options available for our guests to chose from. We are working to get the pool open hopefully in the next month. We are unable to run the shuttle due to social distancing. I was please to hear that your room was clean and parking was good as well. We hope to see you the next time you are in the area to show you what we can offer. Thank you again for your time, feedback and Marriott loyalty. Stay safe.