Lowest prices for your stay
US$179
HIExpress.com
US$179
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
FindHotel
US$181
US$149
Expedia.comUS$179
PricelineUS$179
getaroom.comUS$181
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 31 July 2020

We’re in the hotel right now. When I arrived the front desk girl was nice enough and we checked in no problem. As we were bringing our belongings inside we noticed that the amenities were closed. We got to the room and it was clean but had no bathtub and my daughter was afraid of the half room shower with a chair. So, she didn’t get a bath. We wanted to use the pool but learned it was drained of water and not open. This is not advertised anywhere and we were looking forward to that pool. There was a sketchy man in the lobby who tried to sell me some AirPods. I’m can only assume they were bootleg or stolen. Loud noises all night long and one loud bang we hoped was a firework and not a gunshot. So far, not a good stay. Maybe it’ll get better... I don’t think so.

Date of stay: July 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
IHG Service, Other at Holiday Inn Express Philadelphia NE - Langhorne, responded to this reviewResponded 14 August 2020

Hi reginag815,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us and for posting a candid review. I was very concerned to read your comments about the bathroom, unavailability of the pool, and noise among the others. I understand your dismay, and I am sorry. This is not the frictionless experience that we wanted for all our guests. I will make sure to share your comments with our team for the necessary improvements needed on our end.

I would also like to follow up on your concerns that is why I sent you a private message. I hope you get the time to read it and respond.

Mike F.

Reviewed 1 February 2020 via mobile

Nicole at the front desk is the most cockiest person at this hotel and is the worst in customer service. I booked this hotel for my parents and they found a cigar butt and socks in the first room. When they went to the second room it was even more in need of fixing than the first room. Nicole was unable to get us in touch with their manager as "they didn't have their personal cell phone number" and left my parents to book the nearby Sheraton. I asked Nicole what the poop was in the first room and she said it was a cigar butt which was amazing she knew as "she hasn't been to the room". We are still waiting for an apology which may be coming soon, but definitely not from Nicole at the front desk. We've been traveling for 10 years for business and we can definitely check off staying at a Holiday Inn from our list.

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Philadelphia NE - Langhorne, responded to this reviewResponded 16 February 2020

Hello Nick S,

Providing the best hotel experience begins with excellent service. It has always been our pleasure to assist our guests in whatever way we can. Thank you for choosing to stay at our Holiday Inn Express Philadelphia NE - Langhorne and for taking the time to leave us feedback. Cleanliness has always been a big factor for all our brands, it is what defines us, and we fell short here. I am sorry that the service does not have the personal touch we want to offer and for the negative experience at our hotel. I have shared your comments with the hotel management, and I am confident that the actions taken will improve your next stay with us.

I hope we get the chance to serve you again and create a better experience for you in the future.

Warm thoughts,

Deborah R.

Reviewed 2 January 2020

exceeded our expectations. bed was so comfy with great pillows. wish the window would open a bit more to let in fresh cold air which we like for sleeping. room was kept clean and supplied with enough towels. a cheerleading group was staying at the property as well, but it did not cause us any problem as far as noise is concerned. there is a great breakfast that reminded me of our hotel in venice, italy (true story...lol) with wonderful staff who kept everything well stocked and tidy. we will definitely stay here again as we visit the area a few times a year.

Date of stay: December 2019
Reviewed 17 November 2019 via mobile

Staff was VERY friendly. Rooms were OK - not cramped, but somewhat drab. They could use some artwork, as the rooms are rather spartan. The chaise lounge in our room had a nasty looking white stain smeared across it which grossed my wife out. Other than that, the rooms were neat and clean. Shower curtains were far too short, making for wet bathroom floors.

Date of stay: November 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Philadelphia NE - Langhorne, responded to this reviewResponded 2 December 2019

Hi! Jpmcgrath,

Thank you for sharing your experience at the Holiday Inn Express Philadelphia NE Langhorne. I am glad you appreciate our staff, who made you felt the warmth of our true hospitality and our clean rooms.

I read about the shower curtain, the chaise lounge, and the room did not fit into your liking. We aim to share the joy of travel to all, but I guess we missed to hit the mark on your visit. I understand this is not the way how you imagined your stay. I am sorry to miss impressing you on this one. I shared your comment with the hotel management, who responded with genuine concern on the impact this had on your stay. We take all feedback seriously as they allow us to identify areas that need additional attention. I am positive they will take the necessary adjustments to ensure the quality of our brand standards.

I hope this matter will not deter you from making us your preferred choice on your future travels. We look forward to hosting your next visit to prove your unsatisfactory stay was an exemption.

All the best,

Jeraldine R.

Reviewed 16 November 2019 via mobile

I must say this location is very convenient. It is clean. The last few visits I have been disappointed with the location of the room twice. I am a spire elite which seemed always gave me the better located rooms. I did speak to Bill and Nicole who are just awesome and they said they will make sure that the future rooms are to my liking. I must thank both Bill and Nicole for making me feel some welcome. Breakfast as always is excellent. Also I hope that TV issue with IHG HIE locations has been resolved. It was extremely disappointing to come back to my room to finish watching Monday night football at half time to find that ESPN was not available. Watching the game on my cell phone was not ok. I hope that this is resolved but I see this as a IHG issue as I have missed numerous of the baseball playoffs else where. Back to Langhorne it's still a favorite. See you soon.
Again I appreciate both Bill and Nicole's great friendliness and attention to my travel needs.

Date of stay: November 2019