“Great breakfast!! ”
Review of Miss Calee's

Miss Calee's
Reviewed 29 January 2018 via mobile

Nothing to complain about at all! It’s a cute little place, I stopped after reading reviews on here and also seeing a sign about a breakfast deal. $2.99 for 2 eggs, toast, and home fries you can’t beat that (I think Mondays only). My eggs were poached perfectly (can be hard to find sometimes) and i asked for “not too crispy” home fries and they were perfect too (and delicious). Everyone was friendly and prompt. Can’t wait to go back maybe for lunch and definitely for breakfast again

Reviewed 22 January 2018

They are always friendly and eager to serve, I barely order off the menu due to the awesome daily specials. Even when they are busy the meals come out hot and quickly. I have never had a bad experience. Portions are generous and prices are economical.

Reviewed 6 September 2017 via mobile

Our whole family loves Miss Calee's and we love to bring friends there whenever we can. My favorite is the BLT with homemade chips and my husband loves their chicken salad sandwich. Great food, prices, and service!!

Reviewed 7 July 2017 via mobile

My wife and I were visiting our son and stopped for breakfast. Great pancakes or eggs with a cheerful staff. We have been here before and always enjoy coming back again.

Reviewed 27 June 2017

Love the changing breakfast specials as they are always so tempting. The food is always tasty and satisfying. The home fries are very good and they are not swimming in grease. Compliments to the staff who make you feel very welcomed here.