“Always a great time at Iron Hill Brewery”

Iron Hill Brewery & Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Iron Hill Brewery & Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #14 of 641 Restaurants in Lancaster
Price range: US$15 - US$25
Cuisines: American, Pizza, Brew Pub
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Groups, Child-friendly, Bar Scene, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations, Takeout
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: College Avenue
Reviewed 17 June 2018

Had a reunion from college and Iron Hill did such a great job, The wait staff was particularity friendly and drinks, food was excellent.

Reviewed 1 June 2018

Fish tacos- $16 for two tiny over fried pieces of fish and almost no slaw or anything on it. Margarita-Sickeningly sweet even though the menu claimed it was not a mix it had to be.

Jagersnitzel-Two tiny over fried pieces of meat.

Fish and Chips- Two tiny pieces of greasy overfried Haddock.

We're not big people and not big eaters, but these portions were not adequate for us. We used to come here years ago, but we won't be going back.

Reviewed 28 May 2018

I try to avoid chain restaurants I admit but, my husband and I enjoy Iron Hill very much. He loves the beer and he knows his beers. I enjoy the consistency of the food. There is no wavering in food production. The salmon salad is always spot on. We go here also because we both can find what we enjoy, he wants meat and potato type of menu items and I enjoy salads, fish, etc. The ethnic elements that are added are nice but not authentic, for example sometimes there is an "asian" touch to a salad, this is only the mild-american-approach-to-something-a-little-different. Iron Hill has nice middle of the road food that everyone can find something to enjoy. And we will return.

Reviewed 27 May 2018 via mobile

While vacationing in Lancaster area over Mother’s Day weekend, 2 of us decided to have lunch out. Went to Iron Hill around 1:00 pm without reservations. Not sure what we were thinking, but we got lucky and snagged a nice table in the bar area after a fairly short wait. Our waiter was great, beer was great, food was great. It was all so great, we went back the next day. Had burgers the first trip, and pizza the second day. Special shout out to the Spicy Hawaiian pig pizza. One of the best pizza’s I’ve ever had. Sweet and spicy. So good. Lots of great beer options. We tried several, all were good. Go here, you won’t regret it.

Reviewed 18 May 2018 via mobile

I’m from Texas so I know nachos. Iron Hill’s were some of the best I’ve had. Chips crispy and tasty. Ingredients were just the right amount and delicious. I had the fish tacos (2) and loved them. Could of had one more. Every one in our party of 4 enjoyed what they ordered. Great place for dinner. Nice atmosphere not too noisy.