“Superb Sushi ”

Ranked #64 of 651 Restaurants in Lancaster
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 29 May 2018 via mobile

I can only speak for the sushi at this restaurant but it was probably the best I’ve ever eaten. In Lancaster, PA of all places. I got the Sakura roll and the Tito’s roll and both were flavorful, fresh and delicious. I’m going to be dreaming about this sushi for awhile!

Date of visit: May 2018

Reviewed 27 March 2018

Small, cozy restaurant. Not just Japanese, but other East Asian dishes as well. The Thai curry was ample and tasty. The vegetable gyoza and satay were delicious. Not quite up to the level of the best restaurants we have gone to that specialize in one particular country, but really very good considering all the territory they cover. I can recommend this.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 28 October 2017

The Shrimp Spring Rolls were excellent. The Crispy Beef, Drunken Noodles, Sesame Tofu and Singapore Fun were all very good. Service was also good.

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed 26 May 2017

We were surprised how nice this small downtown place is. You should dress up, since this restaurant is more formal.

Date of visit: February 2017
Reviewed 25 May 2017

Our appetizers--pancake duck roll, shumai, gyoza--were excellent. The sushi rolls sounded terrific and we ordered several, but they were all smothered in sauces. Not to my taste.

Date of visit: May 2017