“The Taste of Brooklyn & Italy in Amish Country”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
A Slice of Brooklyn
Ranked #429 of 651 Restaurants in Lancaster
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Reviewed 19 January 2016

A Slice of Brooklyn Pizzeria, Excellent Service provided by KATELYN !

Great Food & Large amounts with OUTSTANDING tastes, both the 'Turkey Club Salad $8.50 ! Also you must try the 'Homemade Lasagna', my Bride the luckiest women in the world said a real taste of Italian Pizza and she is Italian & Irish, I loved my salad and I am a world class consumer and a TEXAN !

Great location easy in & out good parking on the main drag in Lancaster PA !

Date of visit: January 2016

Reviewed 17 August 2015

Food only average as was the service and time spent waiting for our food.Surprising because place was fairly empty considering the prime location on route 30.

Date of visit: August 2015
Reviewed 15 July 2015

The place was clean and reminded me of a few pizza places I used to frequent. Pizza was not like NY but closer than most. Enjoyed my meal as did my family.
I was in and out for take out, no waiting.
Staff was friendly and quick.

Date of visit: July 2015
Reviewed 2 June 2015

The salads that we ordered to go were large and were good except for the fact that they forgot to include the dressing for mine. Service was slow, as a matter of fact I had waited so long I asked if they had forgotten our order. After being patient and inquiring they found my order sitting on the delivery/table and I had watched the person from the kitchen carry it out and set it down on the delivery table. I would not return here do to poor staffing, would go to Applebee's next time. Sorry to say as I like to support other businesses besides chain restaurants.

Date of visit: May 2015