“These guys are the best!”
Review of Souvlaki Boys

Souvlaki Boys
Ranked #54 of 617 Restaurants in Lancaster
Cuisines: Greek
Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

My family has gone twice for lunch while in Lancaster. My daughters have great praise for the Greek salad! I thought the pita and meat in my gyro were excellent! Friendly staff!

Reviewed 18 October 2017 via mobile

M nit a big Gyro person but it was Good and fresh..... the field green and goat cheese salad was really really good too.....no complaints.

Reviewed 11 October 2017

You are treated well by the staff. Everyone is helpful and smiling.

Our meals were delicious. I absolutely am in love with their Greek salad and their homemade dressing.

It is a casual eatery and you can see right into the kitchen behind the counter. Everyone around us was eating gyros and fries but we opted for the big platter with several meats, Sausage, pork and chicken kabob.

Even their side dishes are great. The rice with tomatoes and onions sauteed on top are so good, my husband and I didn't want to wrap them up to take them home. Even though we were both really, really full. I think the chicken was my favorite.

Overall, everything was just right. This is a perfect place for real fast food. It is obviously own and operated by people who care.

Reviewed 13 September 2017

We dined here on Saturday afternoon and really enjoyed our meal. The pita bread was delicious and the food was a great value for what you got.

Reviewed 2 September 2017 via mobile

I've been meaning to stop here for a while. Shouldn't have waited so long. Two appetizer/small things and Zues pitas. Great food, fresh delivered. Great service.