“Just like home”

Add it.
Chipotle Mexican Grill
Ranked #428 of 647 Restaurants in Lancaster
Reviewed 21 July 2016

It was like other chipotle. But this every table was dirty., not like in Mount Airy, Md. They were friendly.

Reviewed 14 July 2016

My first visit to any chipotle was great. I loved being able to add what I wanted to my food. Everything was nice and fresh too.

Reviewed 13 March 2016 via mobile

Been to quite a few chipotles and this had the smallest serving sizes that I have ever seen. What does rice cost them?

Reviewed 5 January 2016

I love Chipotle and I come to this location usually about once a week. The staff is friendly and they have never gotten my order wrong. I will say that the restaurant has good days and bad days, but that's to be expected with any restaurant. For the most part it's consistent. Inexpensive and your average Chipotle restaurant.

Reviewed 26 October 2015 via mobile

My first visit to a Chipotle. We were with friends who prefer chain restaurants. I think food would have been better at a Mexican restaurant. Food was okay but pricey for what you get. Beverages are in the $2 range, meals were $6.80 for basic meal plus extra for chips etc.