“My favorite”

Ranked #23 of 641 Restaurants in Lancaster
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 25 April 2018 via mobile

Me and my family have been here twice on visits to Lancaster. It is our favorite buffet now. Many food options ... And delicious. The staff are so friendly. Now every time my husband asks if I want to go to a Chinese buffet I jokingly (kind of) tell him only if he plans on driving to Lancaster lol

1  Thank Katy D

Reviewed 22 April 2018 via mobile

A friend of the family took my mom and I here for dinner on 4/21/18, our very first time. The nice host by the name of Dominick seated us, so nice and professional. The server was attentive. The Buffet was hopping, so many delicious options. Even the guys who were helping by bringing the food out to replenish were awesome! The Hibachi was spectacular! Everything I had tried especially the cheese won-tons were excellent and the chicken wings, the dishes of General Tsos Chicken, Jalapeno Chicken, and the Coconut Shrimp were all absolutely delicious! The people who run this establishment are courteous and professional to their customers and they were organized which is a big deal in the restaurant industry, as a Chef myself I commend them!

So defnitely check out Manor Buffet whenever you're in Lancaster, it's truly # 1 and it's Highly Recommended!!!

Reviewed 14 April 2018

My wife and I were in town for a short time and we wanted to eat something besides the smorgasbord that's everywhere in Lancaster and most are very good. I searched via internet "Buffets" in the area and Manor came up. MOST restaurants NEVER look like their internet promo pictures. Manor did and our did itself. We were VERY impressed with the food, the service, the cleanliness and the prices were crazy amazing.

Reviewed 9 April 2018

Our group dined at this restaurant on Saturday, April 7th! I made reservations in advance for our group of 49 coming from Va, and they were very accommodating. Food was excellent, with many many choices for a group that has different likes and dislikes. No complaints from any of the travelers and I will return again in the future. Price was very reasonable for the many choices.

Reviewed 1 April 2018

best chinese buffet in Lancaster. There's also a sushi area and lots of dessert choices as well. Plenty of parking. The establishment is also roomy and clean. My daughter wants to have her birthday party there this summer. I think we ate there at least half a dozen times last year. I love the seafood choices and the salad bar. A big thumbs up!!!