“Yummy!!”

Add it.
Wendy Jo's Homemade
Ranked #299 of 651 Restaurants in Lancaster
Reviewed 9 September 2018 via mobile

We got a wide variety of items from Wendy jo at the Lancaster central market. I wish I had gotten even more!!! Everything was so amazing and delectable! I can’t eait until next years reunion so I can go again!

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed 15 July 2016

Really good Shoo Fly Pie. Recommended by Bon Appetit! In the Central Market in Lancaster, PA. By the pie or the piece.

Date of visit: July 2016
Reviewed 24 July 2015

Short and sweet, Wendy Jo's baked good are fabulous. These are no ordinary sweets. Her products have a flavor depth unknown to most. Even a traditional snicker doodle or chocolate chip cookie goes further in flavor than most others. Her cakes and bars are equally fabulous. If I want something special, a treat to give away, I always trust Wendy Jo's to delight. At home I must buy in small amounts as it is impossible to eat just one.

Date of visit: July 2015
Reviewed 19 March 2015

i usually purchase my desserts at a local dairy but they are also at the local farm market downtown. She has some really yummy desserts. Her cupcakes are awesome and she has a great variety to chose from.

Date of visit: February 2015