“Stop Giving The Customer's Food Away”
Review of KFC

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
KFC
Ranked #24 of 25 Quick Bites in Lancaster
Reviewed 31 August 2018

KFC restaurants are getting harder to come by these days. And those that we find tend not to have the full menu available during the open hours.

Such was the case when we visited the KFC by the Outlets. The menu items were not available, so the manager lady started offering substitutions. She even bartered additional items for an all inclusive price. I thought I was buying a used car.

Then the reason for the food item shortages became very apparent. Someone's kids and teenagers were present, and it appeared the manager was baby sitting them.

And each one kept going back to the serving line, napkin in hand, and took the very items that were "not available" out to the seating area and munched away.

I began to wonder if we had interrupted someone's dinner time in their house. Repeatedly the manager haggled a different offering with the customer. It seemed as though they had no items left, she was trying to buy the customer off, all while the kids went back and forth with their napkins.

If you are truly running out of an item because it's close to closing (we were there at 8pm) you probably wouldn't have the kids your babysitting scurrying in and out of the kitchen with the same item in their little napkins.

KFC food is tasty. When you want their chicken, you crave their chicken. But the brand seems to be fading into the sunset because repeat, steady customers can't fulfill our cravings.

Date of visit: January 2018

Reviewed 25 July 2018

The taste of freshness and totally delicious...! How can you go wrong with Fried Chicken???? Oh my goodness, finger licking good indeed..... :)

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 20 October 2017

!e went on a Monday for lunch and I ordered fish. No Tartar sauce until next week I was told after I was served. The place was very messy.

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed 23 September 2017

Used drive thru around 6pm on 9/23/2017. Ordered(2) 2pc all white meals and charged $15.88. When we arrived home, we found we were given 2 $5 fill-up meals.. We called the store to file a concern but when we tried to explain the problem we were laughed at and the employee hung up. we tried back twice more with a busy signal, when we finally got thru again, it went to voice mail. We left a message and asked for a call back. Didn't expect anyone would be responsible enough to do so. As a local, this happens way to often at this store to be accidental. Surprised a franchise owner would employ such a disrespectful staff. If your in the area eat somewhere else, if you can't make sure you go inside to prevent being ripped off. and expected to be abused if you call with a question or concern.

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed 12 August 2017

At 1:00, I stopped in at KFC for the $5.00 Fill Up Box. Not seeing any salt on the tables or the condiment trays, I asked for salt. I was told there was none. What is a restaurant without salt. I'm sure they could have walked across the street to Dollar Tree and gotten some. I was also, told by a waitress next door that they could have borrowed salt from them. So, instead of taking the initiative and getting salt, customers were expected to just go without it. Needless to say, I like salt and returned my order.

Date of visit: July 2017