“Lunch”

Dragon Hibachi & Sushi Buffet
Ranked #62 of 612 Restaurants in Lancaster
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 20 March 2018 via mobile

My husband and I stopped here for lunch with our 7 yr old grandson. Perfect for him because he could eat mashed potatoes AND macaroni and cheese!

First the restaurant is huge and so clean. I don’t know how old it is but I was amazed at how nice the interior is. There is so much selection for sushi and all your favorite Chinese food. The fruit and salad bar, again big selection and fresh food.

I liked everything I took and it was hot which is always my big pet peeve when visiting buffets. I will return.

Reviewed 12 March 2018

I felt the food was very good. The place was full and there was a bit of a wait - maybe 20 minutes. They have a nice variety of food and beverages. The drinking cups I had to go through a few until I found one I felt was clean. Besides that, I thought things looked nice. Most likely would return.

1  Thank michellemarie1311
Reviewed 3 March 2018

Everyone time we want variety for good Asian food, my family & I go the Dragon Hibachi. They have such a variety of all types of food, grill, basic Chinese, American, Japanese, and a gigantic array of sushi. All items are fresh, the restaurant is very clean & atmosphere pleasant.

Reviewed 19 February 2018 via mobile

Fabulous sums it all up! Crabs in black bean sauce is one of my favorite dishes. The crabs were hot, soft and tasty. There was a huge amount of a variety of seafood, as well as the regular Chinese food, a huge sushi bar , a salad bar, as well as a scrumptious dessert bar. A great variety of food and veggies can be cooked to your specifications on the hibachi. If you look hard enough, a 10 percent coupon can be found.
Btw, we enjoyed it so much that we ate here twice! We look forward to returning to this delicious restaurant!

Reviewed 10 February 2018 via mobile

My wife and kids arrived 15 min before dinner (3:15pm) so we could catch the lunch rates which were much more affordable. Because of an individual in front of us quarreling with the boss running the register by the time we paid for our meals it was 2 min past lunch into dinner (beginning at 3:30pm). She couldn’t even extend us the courtesy of lunch rates since we also explained we were there for lunch. My entire family are regulars here even for parties. NEVER AGAIN. No longer coming back. These people have forgotten the relationship part of business. Its all about the $.