“Great food needs updating”
Review of Panera Bread

Panera Bread
Ranked #3 of 25 Quick Bites in Lancaster
Description: From focusing on quality, clean ingredients to serving our food to you in a warm and welcoming environment, Panera Bread is committed to being an ally to our guests. That means crafting a menu of soups, salads and sandwiches that we are proud to feed our families. You don't have to compromise to eat well. Whether you want to come in and enjoy a coffee and our complimentary Wi-Fi , or order online using Rapid Pick-Up so you can grab something quickly, Panera Bread Lancaster is here with warmth and welcome. Panera Bread. Food as it should be.
Reviewed 6 September 2018 via mobile

Family were in Lancaster for last few days after over eating breakfast buffet we decided to do breakfast at Panera as I eat a lot home at them. Food and coffee always good however this place needs some major updating. Seats are ripped and torn and that looks horrible for a Panera. Coffee was almost empty at 9:30 am. Far from the best Panera standards I have seen especially by my house.

Other than that bagels breads etc always good

Date of visit: September 2018

Reviewed 1 August 2018

Needed something quick as I was leaving town at an odd hour. As always, the food was fresh and the salad I had was not only my favorite but well prepared. My family did the half salad half sandwich combo & everything came out great.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 2 July 2018

I always know I can count on Panera Bread for a great lunch. They make your food, sandwich or salad when you order it so you know it's fresh. And there is the option of adding something sweet for a treat.
Enjoy

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 20 June 2018

A spur of the moment to stop for lunch turned into a very nice dining experience. I had a Strawberry poppyseed salad with chicken. It was full of beautiful fruits in addition to the strawberries and lovely crisp lettuce. The dressing was light and refreshing. Good thing I had the half salad. It was plenty-plus I got a baguette that I took home to eat later. My husband had a half sandwich and cup of broccoli cheddar soup. He raved about the soup.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 15 April 2018

I really enjoy this panera bread I have never had any issue with it, food and service has always been a 10 at least, I don't think you can go wrong picking this one to eat at...

Date of visit: March 2018