“Great Panera Bread”
Review of Panera Bread

Panera Bread
Ranked #3 of 25 Quick Bites in Lancaster
Description: From focusing on quality, clean ingredients to serving our food to you in a warm and welcoming environment, Panera Bread is committed to being an ally to our guests. That means crafting a menu of soups, salads and sandwiches that we are proud to feed our families. You don't have to compromise to eat well. Whether you want to come in and enjoy a coffee and our complimentary Wi-Fi , or order online using Rapid Pick-Up so you can grab something quickly, Panera Bread Lancaster is here with warmth and welcome. Panera Bread. Food as it should be.
Reviewed 15 April 2018

I really enjoy this panera bread I have never had any issue with it, food and service has always been a 10 at least, I don't think you can go wrong picking this one to eat at...

Date of visit: March 2018

Reviewed 4 March 2018

This Panera in Lancaster County always has great food. Plenty of parking and good service. If you like Panera, you will like this one. Great place to come before a show at The American Music Theater. Although on those day it can be crowded.

Reviewed 3 March 2018

My wife and I think differently about this restaurant. She wants to have the half soup and half salad most of the time for dinner and I will often select a full sandwich and a bowl of soup. The last time this was ordered, I paid about $26 which I find to be too high a price for what you get. Honestly the soup is good, but you are better off going to Wawa for a sandwich on the way home. The salads keep getting smaller. A year or so ago, I would order a full salad and the box would be full. Now, the full salad barely fills have the box and I have stopped ordering them. In summary, the food is of reasonable quality, but not a great value and not w great quantity.

Reviewed 27 February 2018

I managed to feed a distance swimmer to capacity and not break the bank. That mac and cheese is splendiferous too~

Reviewed 8 February 2018

When we want something light, we come here for a sandwich a salad or soup. also, just for coffee and a snack. They have many options. Quick and easy, but tasty and fresh.

Date of visit: June 2017