“Declining in quality”
Review of Panera Bread

Panera Bread
Ranked #51 of 650 Restaurants in Lancaster
Description: From focusing on quality, clean ingredients to serving our food to you in a warm and welcoming environment, Panera Bread is committed to being an ally to our guests. That means crafting a menu of soups, salads and sandwiches that we are proud to feed our families. You don't have to compromise to eat well. Whether you want to come in and enjoy a coffee and our complimentary Wi-Fi , or order online using Rapid Pick-Up so you can grab something quickly, Panera Bread Lancaster is here with warmth and welcome. Panera Bread. Food as it should be.
Reviewed 3 March 2018

My wife and I think differently about this restaurant. She wants to have the half soup and half salad most of the time for dinner and I will often select a full sandwich and a bowl of soup. The last time this was ordered, I paid about $26 which I find to be too high a price for what you get. Honestly the soup is good, but you are better off going to Wawa for a sandwich on the way home. The salads keep getting smaller. A year or so ago, I would order a full salad and the box would be full. Now, the full salad barely fills have the box and I have stopped ordering them. In summary, the food is of reasonable quality, but not a great value and not w great quantity.

Reviewed 27 February 2018

I managed to feed a distance swimmer to capacity and not break the bank. That mac and cheese is splendiferous too~

Reviewed 8 February 2018

When we want something light, we come here for a sandwich a salad or soup. also, just for coffee and a snack. They have many options. Quick and easy, but tasty and fresh.

Reviewed 2 February 2018

Panera definitely has dependable quality. No matter which location you choose, you will get the same taste. In general, the food is of high quality and I enjoy the taste. I also usually feel full after leaving (which is always a concern with this type of food genre). Unfortunately, I did not catch the name of our cashier, but she did an excellent job of customer service. She was very friendly, carefully checked our order, and followed up with our table to make sure things were going well. I was a part of a large party, and to my knowledge not one order was incorrect. I could be wrong, but it sounded as if this cashier did not normally work at the Covered Bridge location. Glad she was there for our party! My biggest issue with Panera is the sloppy presentation and arrangement of the sandwiches. On almost every visit, the arrangement of the sandwiches are so shoddy that they fall apart after 1 or 2 bites. I often have huge pieces of the sandwich fall out because the selected bread is too small. This issue is not limited to the Covered Bridge location, and my suspicion is that it is the result of rushing to fulfill orders quickly. Improvement in this area would move my rating up to a "4".

Reviewed 17 December 2017

Good food. Pretty fast service. I only bought a drink and I didn't appreciate the cashier complaining because I didn't give her a tip. For handing me a cup? Really? How much of a tip were you hoping to make off my small green tea? 50 cents? You are going to be rude for lack of 50 cents.