“Meh, s'okay...”
Review of Panera Bread

Panera Bread
Ranked #4 of 29 Quick Bites in Lancaster
Description: From focusing on quality, clean ingredients to serving our food to you in a warm and welcoming environment, Panera Bread is committed to being an ally to our guests. That means crafting a menu of soups, salads and sandwiches that we are proud to feed our families. You don't have to compromise to eat well. Whether you want to come in and enjoy a coffee and our complimentary Wi-Fi , or order online using Rapid Pick-Up so you can grab something quickly, Panera Bread Lancaster is here with warmth and welcome. Panera Bread. Food as it should be.
Reviewed 2 February 2018

Panera definitely has dependable quality. No matter which location you choose, you will get the same taste. In general, the food is of high quality and I enjoy the taste. I also usually feel full after leaving (which is always a concern with this type of food genre). Unfortunately, I did not catch the name of our cashier, but she did an excellent job of customer service. She was very friendly, carefully checked our order, and followed up with our table to make sure things were going well. I was a part of a large party, and to my knowledge not one order was incorrect. I could be wrong, but it sounded as if this cashier did not normally work at the Covered Bridge location. Glad she was there for our party! My biggest issue with Panera is the sloppy presentation and arrangement of the sandwiches. On almost every visit, the arrangement of the sandwiches are so shoddy that they fall apart after 1 or 2 bites. I often have huge pieces of the sandwich fall out because the selected bread is too small. This issue is not limited to the Covered Bridge location, and my suspicion is that it is the result of rushing to fulfill orders quickly. Improvement in this area would move my rating up to a "4".

Date of visit: January 2018

Reviewed 17 December 2017

Good food. Pretty fast service. I only bought a drink and I didn't appreciate the cashier complaining because I didn't give her a tip. For handing me a cup? Really? How much of a tip were you hoping to make off my small green tea? 50 cents? You are going to be rude for lack of 50 cents.

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed 11 December 2017

Had some sandwiches and a cookie plus hot chocolate at this place, the server (owner?) was very nice and welcoming. Wasnt too sure what to order and they were very gracious in waiting for us to decide. the sandwiches were very good and in ample portions.

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed 5 November 2017

Always enjoy knowing what to expect and then receiving it. This Panera Bread had great service and had the beverage I needed and a snack, Good location and easy to get into.

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed 4 November 2017

I realize that Panera Bread is basically for wannabe yuppies and generally has a good reputation ... but to wait 10 minutes after ordering to get four bagels to take out is a bit much.

Anywhere else ... I go to the counter, order bagels (good ones) and the staff practically reaches back, puts the bagels in a clean paper bag and hands it to you.

I was offered a free muffin for the amount of my past orders ... BUT it was cranberry, not the blueberry I asked for.

Yes, the Panera bagels are of good quality but the premium is cost not worth that long a wait .... and inaccurate service.

Date of visit: November 2017