“Stop and enjoy yummy sandwiches!”

Isaac's Deli Incorporated
Ranked #140 of 601 Restaurants in Lancaster
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 9 November 2017 via mobile

We went to the choo choo barn kn route 741 in lancaster near the Strasburg railroad. Next door is Isaacs. They catered to us with my grandkids. The food was very good. I had the Black Heron on a pretzel roll, my daughter got a huge salad flaming chicken. The sides of black bean salad was very good. Kettle chips. The kids got the mac and cheese and the applesauce. It was homemade. Our waitress was wonderful Ann took extra care of the kids giving them a package of pretzels, coloring supplies and brought my grandson food out fast. Total bill including three drinks $31.00
I recommend it. Clean fast and good food.

Reviewed 29 December 2016 via mobile

Their chicken pho and pork Ramen are good. #8 is the most recommend one, also try Matcha Latte and Boba Tea for dessert if you want.

Reviewed 23 September 2016

Located near my go-to hotel, it is always pleasant to meet friends there to nosh, or to take back to my room for a midnight snack. The take out is awesome, always includes a pickle, chips, etc. Fork, as well. Their cranberry chicken almond salad is wonderful, can't ever get enough of it. Homemade soups, interesting sandwiches named after birds, a fun read while deciding on your order. There are several locations around the area, this one is in Lititz, PA.
Well done!!

Reviewed 11 September 2016 via mobile

Overall the food was ok but, if the corned beef sandwiches are always as tough as the ones we had, I would stay away from at least that menu item. I may give this restaurant one more try but I would not take the chance to order any of their sandwiches that included corned beef.

Reviewed 18 August 2016 via mobile

This restaurant was located near the hotel we were staying at. We went in for lunch and were very pleasantly surprised. They had excellent vegetarian options and the food was really excellent. The restaurant was very busy, and given the quality of both food and service, I definitely understand why.