“Isaac's over Panera Bread...”

Isaac's Deli Incorporated
Ranked #76 of 618 Restaurants in Lancaster
Cuisines: Deli
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 6 April 2015

While a Panera Bread (very good) may be easier to find, if you're in the Lancaster area and there's an Isaac's close by, choose Isaac's.
I was in Lancaster for a wedding and wanted to get something small before the reception... our hotel was next door to the Isaac's Greenfield location so we stopped in for a bite.
The half sandwich and soup combo darn near filled me to the point I didn't want to eat at the wedding reception.
The sandwiches are given some goofy names so you have to read the description to figure out what you're getting, but make no mistake, the food is very good. I had a Corned-beef on Pumpernickel with a cowl of Jamaican black been soup. (I think they used the hole bag of beans in my cup).
Price is reasonable. Staff was very friendly and helpful with the menu. Next time I'm in the area, I will eat here again.

Reviewed 24 February 2015

Love their pretzel bread sandwiches and their soups. Service is always great and prices are great, especially when they run the specials. Great place for lunch or dinner!

Reviewed 9 February 2015

Isaac's never disappoints. We usually eat at the one in Strausburg near the railroad but we were closer on this trip. Food was excellent as always and I was so excited to see that I could stay on track with weight watchers as Isaac's was on their restaurant list. I had the California Poppy for the first time minus the mayo because I don't care for mayo but the sandwich would not have needed it anyway. It was delicious. They made accommodations easily for my hubby who needs no salt and my daughter loves the goldfish crackers that come with the children's meals. The best thing to order here is their signature tomato pepper jack soup. I could still enjoy it even on weight watchers. It's nice to know we can always count on Isaac's when other restaurants we loved have either gone downhill (see other review) or have gone out of business (smoke town diner and symposium we miss you.) Isaac's always does us right.

Reviewed 9 January 2015

A group of us go here (Greenfield location) once a month for a lady's night out. The servers are always attentive and effecient. The food is consistently good, but we've noticed that the portions can vary. Soups are very good. Love the chips! But, there is a healthy choice to substitute the chips with a garden salad that is great. We never feel rushed, so we can yak and laugh as long as we want.

Reviewed 3 December 2014

I love this restaurant. They have great sandwiches and they are a little different than you can get somewhere else.