“Varied menu”

Price range: US$7 - US$12
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 10 December 2015

We eat here every year we go to Lancaster. Great for kids and adults. My nephew loves the pizza. We had buffalo chicken dip and a Stromboli. Everything was delicious. It isn't gourmet but good overall.

There are newer reviews for Your Place Restaurant & Sports Pub

Reviewed 6 December 2015 via mobile

Always enjoyed the Hershey location and figured this place would be just as good, well I was wrong. Had a VERY limited menu so went with the spicy chicken wrap - which was good and my husband got the pepperoni pizza burger and he said it was bland and pepperoni had no taste. Very surprising since it's considered an Italian restaurant.
Sat at the bar and could not help but notice trash all under the bar and even what appeared a wet, gross rag under the sink, which had been there for some time.
That said, the shelves and liquor bottles were very clean, but the clear fridge also looked dingy and made me glad I didn't order the wine in it.
Bartender was very nice and on task, but didn't know why my food came out first and had to wait some time for my husbands burger.
Needless to say will not go back and would not recommend.

Reviewed 3 December 2015

Had one of the best burgers of the year. 1/2 pound fresh black angus cooked perfectly with a boat-load of fresh-cut fries. Great selection of craft beers, as well.

Reviewed 11 November 2015 via mobile

Came in because it was late and close to the hotel. It was late but they treated us like we were the first guests of the night. Food was great and the beer was perfect after a long day of travel. I don't know when I will be back in Lancaster but when I do I am definitely coming back here!

Reviewed 27 October 2015

Family oriented restaurant. The food was good. Great hamburger and pizza selection. The staff was warm and friendly and service was quick.