“Decent place”
Review of Carr's Restaurant

Carr's Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Carr's Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #16 of 655 Restaurants in Lancaster
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 6 November 2018 via mobile

Had dinner here this past weekend. Our server was quite friendly and welcoming. We arrived a half hour early for reservations and were seated immediately which was nice. My boyfriend got a steak and it was DELICIOUS. The chocolate cake with mint ice cream was a delicious dessert and good for sharing, although I could eat one myself. The only reason I'm giving 4 stars instead of 5 is the salt levels. I ordered a lobster special and it was quite salty. I managed to eat half but was disappointed. Im not one to complain but I should have said something. The lobster was slightly overcooked as well. I understand mistakes happen and was happy with everything else so 4 stars. It would be 5 though if my dish was better. I would give it another shot and just maybe not order seafood.

Date of visit: November 2018

Reviewed 23 October 2018 via mobile

Pleasant atmosphere, great service, good drinks, and delicious food! What more could you ask for. The calamari was tender and so tasty. It was served with a tomato sauce that was fantastic. We enjoyed the chef’s special which was a ricotta and spinach filled ravioli with lobster meat and mushrooms. It was a treat! Absolutely delicious.

Reviewed 15 October 2018

My husband were on a mini vacation and picked Carr's because it was close to the theater. Dinner and service were excellent. The atmosphere was very calm and the chairs were very comfortable. Yes, chair comfort is a big thing for me as I have back issues. I was able to sit and relax throughout the entire meal. My hubby had the Delmonico steak and I had the filet & crab cake. They offer a nice wine selection and a full bar.

Reviewed 14 October 2018

I am not sure why we have never visited here before for brunch. The menu offerings were varied and super tasty. (I highly recommend the Carr’s omelette with lump crabmeat and fried tomatoes!) My family thoroughly enjoyed the chocolate cake with pb mousse filling.) Yummy!

Reviewed 13 October 2018

Glad they accommodated us without a reservation, gave us a table in the dining room downstairs. We ordered small plates of mussels and grilled meatloaf. The mussels were delicious. The meatloaf was saved by their "Hunters sauce." Accompanied by excellent french fries. Didn't care for their poppy seed dressing or coffee.