“Dinner”

Cuisines: American, Italian
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 29 June 2018

Not much to look at, a bit dated but the food was really good. Much better than we expected in Lancaster. A nice find!

Date of visit: June 2018
1  Thank Chris M

Reviewed 19 June 2018

We have been going to this restaurant over 20 years when we visit my wifes parents. The sauce is one of the best I have ever had. We always buy a quart to take home. The only disappointment is that they had the best home made ravioli both meat and cheese. We were there 6/7 and discovered that the guy who made there ravioli.s quit and they out sourced there ravioli They are definitely not as good.. They should still shop around to find a good ravioli. In Philly there are P & S raviolis and in NJ there is Servinos. They would be better choices. There Veal is still great.

Date of visit: June 2018
1  Thank gulfcoastfriend
Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

Love the food, everything made from scratch including the best chocolate cake I’ve ever eaten. Manicotti is deliciously served as crepes served with manicotti filling & house made meat sauce has my taste buds dancing for joy.

Date of visit: April 2018
1  Thank bparmer411
Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

Lombardi’s was so accommodating for our players and parents with a special printed menu for the players! The food was delicious and the service was great!

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 26 February 2018

Visited Lombardo's 2/24/18 for a team dinner while at field hockey NIT.
First the planning for group of people was very simple and organized well by owner Mike Lombardo. Mike had a special menu made for the team with team logo and was real cool. Everybody commented on this nice touch. Had the entire room to ourselves which was also nice.
I had the 20 ounce T-Bone and was cooked perfectly medium rare and was huge. Side pasta was good as well. I tried my buddies Lasagna (Huge) and was great. Asked my kids and they loved the spaghetti and ravioli...I tried my sons ravioli and was good! We had 15 kids and they all had a great time.
I couldn't try everyone's meal but since I was the organizer of the dinner I casually asked all parents the next day how their dinner was everyone had nothing but nice comments and all had a great time and dinner.
Mike was also able to offer a really good red wine from Calabria at a reasonable price. Servers were able to break into separate checks as well which was nice. At one point the servers got a bit confused with the 32 of us but in the end got it under control.
I will go there again for sure and plan on having our team dinner there next for for NIT's again!

Date of visit: February 2018
Eat_Drink_Italian, Owner at Lombardo's Italian American, responded to this reviewResponded 27 February 2018

JJ, Thank you very much for the kind words. You will be welcomed with open arms the next time you need a restaurant to host a relaxing team dinner in our back dining room. We were very happy you chose Lombardo's!