“Fine place, nice seafood”
Review of Gibraltar Grille

Gibraltar Grille
Reserve with OpenTable
Gibraltar Grille is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #37 of 641 Restaurants in Lancaster
Price range: US$15 - US$35
Good for: Business meetings, Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Race Avenue
Description: For twenty years Gibraltar has delivered extraordinary dining and magnificent memories, offering the ideal setting for the perfect special occasion, or no occasion at all. Casually elegant, inspired, fresh and ever changing, we’ve refined the traditional Gibraltar style you’ve come to love, and invite you to experience the evolution. Gibraltar offers a stunning wine bar and lounge area, where good company abounds, and new friendships await. Enjoy 25 wines by the glass, a unique wine list, expertly crafted seasonal cocktails and a selection of fresh, local craft beers on tap to enhance our celebrated raw bar, bar menu or full dinner menu. Join us in our relaxing, contemporary new home, conveniently located in the Shoppes at Worthington, just off the Oregon Pike
Reviewed 19 April 2018

I've been to this restaurant with a local guy who suggested it for seafood.
Great choice.
I had very good calamari starter and a delicious scallops main course.
Prices are correct, and they have a wide wine list, at very reasonable price, including choice really not common (I am from Italy, and I did not expect to find a Pecorino bottle in Lancaster!).
Waitress very nice and prepared, location cozy yet simple.
Wellworthy a visit for a fine seafood meal.

Reviewed 10 April 2018 via mobile

Went there with good friends tonight. Sits right off the highway in a new development. Building is very nice, parking is plentiful.
We had reservations. We were seated immediately. Waiter was very nice and accommodating. Waiter took our orders for drinks and returned with the drinks in a short while. I ordered the halibut and my wife the salmon. Presentation was nice and the food was great. It was served piping hot like it should be. Had a Ceasar Salad also which was very good.

One of the better places I’ve eaten at and plan to return.

Reviewed 8 April 2018 via mobile

We’ve been fans of Gibraltar for years. We’d taken a hiatus for a few years though, simply because of the sheer volume of choices in the area. They’ve since moved from the F&M campus area to an entirely new space in a mixed residential/commercial area off Oregon Pike, not far from Rt 30.
The space is modern and roomy. Reception and service is upscale and professional.
Menu choices are generous and diverse, but not overwhelming.
My tricolor beet salad was spare, but had a lovely mix of ingredients and textures. My fish entree was a filleted and perfectly grilled bronzino. We all enjoyed our entrees very much. The only detractor was that our bottle of wine was parked in a communal ice bath, out of our reach. I have no problem serving my own wine, in fact I prefer to do so. Our waitress was not attentive to this.
Dessert was a dense and toothsome Linzer Torte. Very nice.
With moderate tip, ~$75/diner.

1  Thank Henry S
Reviewed 5 April 2018

Brittany was an excellent server. Attentive and friendly. If you would like to see the Bistro Menu, you must request it. I liked it as prices were a bit lower than regular Dinner Menu. We both had Surf and Turf. A perfectly cooked tender filet and a delicious petite crab cake. One of us asked to substitute a vegetable with another vegetable and there was no problem with that. The table was cleared of empty glasses and water glasses re-filled. A lovely dining experience!

Reviewed 3 April 2018

My fiance planned a beautiful proposal dinner at Gibraltar back in February. He worked with the staff weeks in advance to plan every little detail of the night. Chef Carl prepared a special for the occasion and a wonderful customized dessert. They even went as far as to seat us in a secluded area, provided champagne (which was his cue to propose), AND our server recorded the whole thing to capture our special moment. They really went above and beyond to help us create a lifelong memory! Gibraltar is now our spot and will potentially be where we host our rehearsal dinner.

1  Thank ArianaJ25