“Reunited with an old favorite”
Review of Alley Kat

Alley Kat
Ranked #173 of 651 Restaurants in Lancaster
Reviewed 13 June 2018 via mobile

I have not been to the Alley Kat in a long time. I just remembered that there are pizzas were the best in Lancaster. They use the old Zangari’s recipe that I remember from the 60’s. It was my birthday so we decided to take friends to the Alley Kat. My second choice was Permanti Brothers. They will have to wait for another time. The pizza was as wonderful as I remembered it. The specials were unbelievable. We went on a Tuesday night and I’ll go back on Tuesday another time. I would highly recommend the spring roll appetizers. I’m glad I was reunited with an old friend.

Date of visit: June 2018

Reviewed 21 March 2018

i have been to a lot of pizza place this place is on my top 5. the other foods are good also. the service is good and friendly. only downside not much parking.

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed 6 March 2018 via mobile

We have been here many times. Love the food. Went for my husbands birthday and had a horrible experience. Took 20 min. To get 1st round of drinks and then about an hr and az haslf after we arrived our appetizers were delivered to the table. At that pt we still didnt get all the food. 3 hrs after arriving we finally wrapped up the meal. Food was still good but the wait staff was terrible and the owner was extremely rude. Probably won't go back.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 16 September 2017

had lunch here yesterday with son and grand daughter, all you can eat lunch buffet!includes soup, salad,and pizza!in my opinion best pizza in lancaster.very reasonably priced.

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed 2 July 2017 via mobile

Stopped here with friends on a Sunday in May and again had a very enjoyable lunch One couple took advantage of the Sunday special Bloody Mary bar while others ordered several of the beers on tap. Our apps were excellent and served in time to enjoy without them coming at the same time as our pizza.

Everyone had pizza and REALLY enjoyed it. It's plain by most standards but very good. On Sundays there's even a price special if you order two pies. I still love the pizza here but . . . it appears to me that the recipe has been slightly altered from its Zangari's origin. Still good but, as time goes on, it appears to taste less and less like the original - which I ate constantly when I was younger. Our on recent visit the pie didn't have that moist, "greasy top" taste that gave it its unique, original flavor. Don't know - maybe it's just me.

Service was excellent which, combined with the good food, makes this a repeat establishment for me.

Date of visit: May 2017