“great pizza”
Review of Alley Kat

Alley Kat
Ranked #169 of 641 Restaurants in Lancaster
Reviewed 21 March 2018

i have been to a lot of pizza place this place is on my top 5. the other foods are good also. the service is good and friendly. only downside not much parking.

Reviewed 6 March 2018 via mobile

We have been here many times. Love the food. Went for my husbands birthday and had a horrible experience. Took 20 min. To get 1st round of drinks and then about an hr and az haslf after we arrived our appetizers were delivered to the table. At that pt we still didnt get all the food. 3 hrs after arriving we finally wrapped up the meal. Food was still good but the wait staff was terrible and the owner was extremely rude. Probably won't go back.

Reviewed 16 September 2017

had lunch here yesterday with son and grand daughter, all you can eat lunch buffet!includes soup, salad,and pizza!in my opinion best pizza in lancaster.very reasonably priced.

Reviewed 2 July 2017 via mobile

Stopped here with friends on a Sunday in May and again had a very enjoyable lunch One couple took advantage of the Sunday special Bloody Mary bar while others ordered several of the beers on tap. Our apps were excellent and served in time to enjoy without them coming at the same time as our pizza.

Everyone had pizza and REALLY enjoyed it. It's plain by most standards but very good. On Sundays there's even a price special if you order two pies. I still love the pizza here but . . . it appears to me that the recipe has been slightly altered from its Zangari's origin. Still good but, as time goes on, it appears to taste less and less like the original - which I ate constantly when I was younger. Our on recent visit the pie didn't have that moist, "greasy top" taste that gave it its unique, original flavor. Don't know - maybe it's just me.

Service was excellent which, combined with the good food, makes this a repeat establishment for me.

Reviewed 15 June 2017

My husband and I make it a point to get pizza at Alley Kat every time we are in the area, which is a couple of times a year. Yet again, the pizza was delicious! It also looked like the size of the pie was larger, which is never a bad thing. I will say that sadly the service was lacking. We stood waiting by the door for ten minutes before finally being seated by a waitress who almost seemed to be under the influence of something. Despite the questionable waitress, we enjoyed our dinner very much and will definitely be back again in August, when we return for the Craft Beer Fest!