“Excellent food and service”

Sukhothai Restaurant
Ranked #45 of 617 Restaurants in Lancaster
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 2 April 2018

We attended a post concert reception here on Good Friday night and the food and service were exceptional. The fried calamari, fried crab wonton, spring rolls, shrimp skewers and chicken skewers were all exceptional in flavor, appearance, and taste. The owner did a splendid job with the setup and decoration. Extremely pleased.

Reviewed 27 March 2018 via mobile

Wow - sweet sweet people - the hostess and the waiter - we received top-notch care! And then the food - every morsel was tasty delicious! The coconut soup has me longing for more!

Reviewed 3 March 2018

The meals are consistently good, but a tad pricey for a Thai restaurant, especially the appetizers, which I will skip next time. (Talking $2-$4 more than I would expect for the entrees) But then again, this is a special occasion eatery. The atmosphere is pleasant, the staff cordial if not always exacting, and the selections plentiful. I thought my veggie fresh rolls were bland, but my medium spicy Drunken Noodles entree was just right spicy. Portions are generous, but not of the gluttonous variety! Given all those factors, I would say very good, but not outstanding. Perhaps I need to be more discriminating in what I order next time? A meal for two, with two teas, two entress and a shared lowest-priced appetizer was in the low $40s.

Reviewed 28 February 2018

Very fresh veggies, not over cooked, great options, appetizers and full menu all great!. Also offer take out with same attention to details

Reviewed 14 February 2018

Love this place for Thai. Food always consistently good and consistently prepared. Love the shrimp salad, crab wontons, mee krob and shrimp coconut curry. Been eating here over a year now and never a bad experience: I would go so far as to say my favorite restaurant in the city.

1  Thank snorkelphamily