“Quick Lunch”

Price range: US$5 - US$8
Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Chick-fil-A, home of the famous Original Chicken Sandwich, Waffle Potato Fries, and warm hospitality, loves to serve Lancaster County, Pennsylvania. If you're hungry for chicken, you've come to the right place. ;) Please tell us about your visit! We love serving guests both local and out-of-town, and are always looking for how we can improve!
Reviewed 27 March 2016 via mobile

The entire staff was so kind and helpful, have never been to a Chik Fil A location where they bring the food to you. I must say everything was quick, efficient and delicious. Probably the best Chik Fil A experience Ive bad.

Reviewed 23 March 2016

Always eating at Chick-fil-A. Have never had a bad meal or experience here. Service can be slow at times.

Reviewed 21 February 2016 via mobile

Chick fil a Lancaster is wonderful. The owner is a sweet heart. True southern hospitality. Free refills on drinks. The chicken is great waffle fries and salads are very good. We love the shakes too. Try it you'll be happy and you'll come back again. Thanks

1  Thank Lori Ann M
Reviewed 12 February 2016

I have never been disappointed here. The food is always delicious, but it's the service that really keeps us coming back. Everyone is so friendly. I usually eat here at least once a week. I feel really welcomed when the cashiers remember my name and what I get to drink. My kids love to play in the play area. Sometimes it is crowded and hard to find a table, but even when they are busy the restaurant is very clean and the employees are still friendly.

Reviewed 19 January 2016

A sign of a good restaurant is a line even though there is enough staff working. Everyone is friendly and helpful. Great chicken too!