“Unusual delicious Swedish Pancakes”
Review of On Orange

On Orange
Ranked #3 of 647 Restaurants in Lancaster
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Outstanding service in this unique local eatery. I couldn’t finish one (huge) Swedish pancake. Crisp bacon, natural maple syrup, over easy eggs with hot coffee and a cookie to go. Local flavor of Lancaster. Recommend highly.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Stopped here for breakfast and it was so wonderful! The service staff is delightful and very accommodating. The restaurant is small but it never seemed to be a long wait for anyone who entered the restaurant. Our breakfast was so good! The eggs cooked to perfection and the coffee was great! Never once did we have to ask if we wanted more coffee as the staff was so on top of that factor. Oh, and the cookie you receive with your check is an extra special delight. On Orange is definitely on point! Will return the next time we are in Lancaster.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The food here is amazing, love the bread, great unique flavorful selections and a friendly, welcoming staff. This is one of my favorite restaurants in Lancaster!

Reviewed 15 October 2018

Delicious homemade breakfast with a smile, cookies with the check, and good choices for Celiacs. Resonable pricing and with a quaint, cozy feel.

Reviewed 14 October 2018

While this place looks small from outside, it has more sitting inside than you think. Even with that, we had to wait for the family of 4 for about 20 mins. Staff was very attentive and we were able to drink coffee while waiting and my daughter got a glass of milk. They did their best for us not to feel the wait. I had Florentine omelet which was amazing with roasted tomatoes that were good and their 7 grain bread was to die for. My son, who is lactose intolerance, got vegan pancake.. it was ok to taste but he said it reminds him of buckwheat ( he is ok with buckwheat but for others it could be acquired taste). My daughter got ice cream pancake ( it was huge) and baked oatmeal ( it was Delicious). My hubby got chequilates ( spelling?) - that was spicy and not something i loved but my hubby liked it. Service was outstanding. Even though we were busy, we felt like we were the only 1 they are serving... If I am in the area, that would be my to go place